Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

millertime99

Mission Pulse

what would one then say compare it with or is close to?

Like no other current retail. Closest would be the old Easton Thornton, but Ribeiro is much shorter.

Yeah its definately close to the easton thornton thats in my garage, maybe a little more loft but the easton is wood so who knows whats its really supposed to look like. IMO the ribeiro is kind of the TPS perry but the perry is more open and I don't know the lie on it. The blade shapes are similar too.

Try the original Easton Sakic that was on the U/L blades.

wasn't that a kariya pro? I don't quite get what you mean that I should try it. I wasn't looking for a curve, I was trying to help Nick411. :)

As in older sakic, but none of them are really that similar. Perry is more P106 but those two are about as close as you'll find from any major manufacturer.

As in older sakic, but none of them are really that similar. Perry is more P106 but those two are about as close as you'll find from any major manufacturer.

I agree, I just thought that the perry was worth mentioning since its blade shape is similar to the ribeiro's.

Just so you know, the Elias on the Pulse has a higher lie than the Forsberg pattern.

yea i have a elias blade in my fed warrior lol

The Elias on the Pulse is a higher lie than the old Elias L-2 blades. I don't know about the '06 L-2's but the '05 and prior were a 5.

Just so you know, the Elias on the Pulse has a higher lie than the Forsberg pattern.

The Elias on the Pulse is a higher lie than the old Elias L-2 blades. I don't know about the '06 L-2's but the '05 and prior were a 5.

Can any of the Mods confirm this?

Old M1's -- Elias was a 5 Lie. -- For Sure. Would like to know if they have chnaged for the next time i buy a mission stick.

Can any of the Mods confirm this?

Old M1's -- Elias was a 5 Lie. -- For Sure. Would like to know if they have chnaged for the next time i buy a mission stick.

I can confirm it. My M-1 at home is an Elias and it has a lower lie than my Pulse Elias.

Does anyone use the 65 flex? What do you think of it? I like whippy sticks for Roller

The one I checked out felt more like a 75 than a 65. It could have just been the batch or something.

We appreciate the fact that you have gone on here and cleared the air about your stick, however, you must abide by rule 7 in our rulebook -

7. While we are sure you are proud of your product or employer, retail advertising is expressly prohibited. If you work for a manufacturer please contact one of the moderators, to find out what special options are available to you.

Plus it makes you look very shallow when you bash other manufacturer's products.

In some other thread I think Chadd said that it was blade heavy, and the stick hasn't been put on a scale yet as far as I know so I have no idea about it's weight. Someone can probably give you an estimate though.

In some other thread I think Chadd said that it was blade heavy, and the stick hasn't been put on a scale yet as far as I know so I have no idea about it's weight. Someone can probably give you an estimate though.

At full length they do feel a bit more blade heavy than most other OPS. Cutting them shorter will not help fix that.

The blade on my Pulse is cracked/cracking hopefully the new sticks from Mission will be released soon.

How long have you had that? Usually when one of my blades splits, I wont buy that stick, and sometimes that company.