Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

millertime99

Mission Pulse

Can anyone compair the Hatcher to the Iginla? the catalog only lists curve and depth, i am most concerned with lie. (iginla is 5.5)

thanks

dave

eh nevermind i did some looking and found my own answer... thanks anyway.

Can anyone compair the Hatcher to the Iginla? the catalog only lists curve and depth, i am most concerned with lie. (iginla is 5.5)

thanks

dave

eh nevermind i did some looking and found my own answer... thanks anyway.

you mind sharing the answer? I'm sure that someone is wondering the same thing.

Hatcher:

Curve: Face: Toe: Length: Lie:

Mid 1/2 Slight Open Round short 6.0

Iginla:

Mid 1/2 Slight Open round Short 5.5

Leopold 2:

Mid 1/2 Slight Open round short 5.5

although i kinda thought the face would be called slight closed. the info i have came from Ice Warehouse. The Mod DB list the hatcher as a 7.0 lie and a Med length blade. And doesn't list the Leopold 2 just the 1, which is nothing like the Iginla.

So if anyone had the read deal to compair - fell free to correct me.

I don't think the ribeiro is a clone of anything. Its a small heel curve with medium amount of loft and a square toe, I'm not positive on the lie but I think its listed on here as a 5.5.

what would one then say compare it with or is close to?

Like no other current retail. Closest would be the old Easton Thornton, but Ribeiro is much shorter.

Like no other current retail. Closest would be the old Easton Thornton, but Ribeiro is much shorter.

Yeah its definately close to the easton thornton thats in my garage, maybe a little more loft but the easton is wood so who knows whats its really supposed to look like. IMO the ribeiro is kind of the TPS perry but the perry is more open and I don't know the lie on it. The blade shapes are similar too.

Yeah its definately close to the easton thornton thats in my garage, maybe a little more loft but the easton is wood so who knows whats its really supposed to look like. IMO the ribeiro is kind of the TPS perry but the perry is more open and I don't know the lie on it. The blade shapes are similar too.

Try the original Easton Sakic that was on the U/L blades.

Try the original Easton Sakic that was on the U/L blades.

huh? That was more like a longer Iginla from what I recall. At least that was on the original UGs, I don't recall what the old ULs looked like.