Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jrphantom042

The best pads

He use to use Vaughn Velocitys. Weekes had some sick Vaughns when he was in Carolina. Earlier in the year in New York, he used Sher-Woods. But now he revently was wearing some Itechs.

At the pro level it's not called sponsorship, it's called an endorsement deal and sherwood released him from that. At the end of the year he was in a set of Itech's and a Vaughn blocker but which trapper he was using escapes me. It may have been a Sherwood still but that was a Sherwood in labels only.

::m

Josh Harding's Retro TPS Xceed's...

B)

img9358192.jpg

Alex Auld's Velo's from last season...

auld.jpg

And my personal favourite....

Parker Van Buskirk's Ice Dogs pads.

vanbuskirk.jpg

:D

man those tps retro pads look great!! also the stick matches perfectly! i would go with those pads and a retro gerry cheevers mask like in your avatar, but i am no goalie...

I like these: ;)

tre_worsley02.jpg

Hey, hey.... how did you get a pic of my pads. :D

Actually my favorite old time pads were the Aeroflex's, because at the time, all everyone elso had was pads like the GP59's. My favorite current pad is anything in all-white! All-white is sooooo sweeet.

:blink: Wow that totally refreshed my memory

I had a pair of Aeroflex's and a pair of Victoriaville's that were just like the Aeros-Loved the Aeros-The Vics were ok but really didnt work that great in a butterfly

Now that you mention Smiths...teammate had some all-white Smiths with black weave..very nice and he kept them nice and cleaned too.

has anyone seen tim thomas' plad smiths from when he was playing in europe they were nice but i dont know where i found the pic :P

Tim was in CCM's (gatekeepers) while in europe. I have a copy of the pic around someplace.

::m

wow this forum is really moving lol i posted this so long ago like 10 days ago and it barely moved down is this one of the slowest forums on here because i neve recognized it before

Aren't both of those pads the same thing?

One looks like they stuck a plaid sticker on his pads for the top picture, and the bottom picture didn't have the sticker on