Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

millertime99

JR's store pics

cant tell but what is the color of the pulse grip? red?

Black

Really nice store by the way JR, is it in a mall, rink or a regular retail building?

:o crazy store! thts so nice. at my rink the pro shop has 2 XXX Lites, and thats it for good sticks. some graf skates and thats it.

i want to go there so bad!

Very nice and professional looking store JR. I wouldn't mind walking in there to work everyday.

Millertime99; Must be fun working in such environment.

I wouldn't mind my LHS being anywhere near that. Keep it up JR!

That store looks awesome. I live in Minnesota and have gone to many stores and never seen anything even close to that. Nice job.

Nick23 - that's nothing...Roach is flying in from the Phillipines next week. Coming to MI to shop for one day then to Chicago.

Got that right! See you on the 18th, JR!

tsiarls79, lemme know if you want anything from JR's! ...It's gonna cost you though! LOL! :P

pulserack1.jpg

I did take a pic, I forgot.

Yeah, we have odd sizes in those. See Summit does closeouts as well. However, they are allowing me to purge some of the stuff as of yesterday, so they're going to get some of that stuff back.

you got to love that those f-in kids are gonna destroy that stick rack.. lol

I think I've seen that store before once. I walked in and I saw this black dude looking at the register, I knew he had to be robbing the place so I hauled ass and got out of there! Nice place though from the pics :)

It's a small store. Rochester was almost triple the size.

Haha small? You should see the "store" here.. I'd kill to be able to shop at store like that.

amazing! i have never seen something like this! there is absolutely not just anything compare to this in our whole country, maybe central europe...

man i must go there and see it with my own eyes!

perfect shop and fortunately they guy who works there is a human hockey enceclopedia!

congrats jr!!!!

Nick23 - that's nothing...Roach is flying in from the Phillipines next week.  Coming to MI to shop for one day then to Chicago.

tsiarls79, lemme know if you want anything from JR's! ...It's gonna cost you though! LOL! :P

i'll email 'em to you roach, thanks!

looking at 'em f'in pics make me wanna list down a lot of stuff man!

Nick23 - that's nothing...Roach is flying in from the Phillipines next week.  Coming to MI to shop for one day then to Chicago.

i'll email 'em to you roach, thanks!

looking at 'em f'in pics make me wanna list down a lot of stuff man!

As long as I can carry em home with me, buddy! :P

So thats the replacement for the Peranis that used to be in the Novi Rink? I used to live in that pro shop, but I gotta say that looks 10000000 times better now...I'll be sure to stop by and check it out next time I'm in Novi, I live in Plymouth