Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justin 1933

I like Camo

Nice I like it. Orange & camo will be something that will defiantly stand out on the rink.

I've always felt that goals (especially hat-tricks) stand out on the rink.

People thought Pink was awful, but it was one of the hotest selling sticks at retail...We tried a bunch of colors in the camo print, and Orange turned out the best. All of the other camo's just didn't pop.

very warrior-esque.

soon we will have tiger stripes, leopard spots, zebra stripes, piano keys, and gold glitter. then, we can just forget all this hockey stuff and start disco dancing.

i think these camo gloves are pretty sweet...

MIA Army Gloves

arent MIA

but they're damn sick though!!

those would be awesome if your coach was 'captain blood' type

pushups, on-ice crawling and all the like all day

Camo is the next pink!

Our camo tape is flying off the shelf. I hear it hides the puck from the goalies. :lol:

LOL!!! :D

I like the camo idea, it's cool and different. Those MIA gloves and a camo stick would be awesome together. Would be cool too if someone made the Six-Color Desert Camo (the one used in the Gulf War in the 90's), and a regular woodland camo.

Some years ago a team in Sweden used these uniforms btw, they were sponsored by the local army base. Would look even better with camo gloves and sticks.

bikfram01bf.th.gif

Half of you want crazy camo and pink laces. Half of you scream that hockey is losing its "tradition" with equipment. Schizo f'n hockey players!!!!!!!

Half of you want crazy camo and pink laces. Half of you scream that hockey is losing its "tradition" with equipment. Schizo f'n hockey players!!!!!!!

AMEN TO THAT!!!! LOL...

Bring Me Color, but wait...I Want all Black....I guess that is why we make sticks like this, and then a stick like the Pulse...Something for everyone...

My biggest question is who decided that everything had to be black? If people wanted to go traditional, shouldn't the gloves be natural color and the sticks be wood? ;)

My biggest question is who decided that everything had to be black? If people wanted to go traditional, shouldn't the gloves be natural color and the sticks be wood? ;)

Everyone has their own version of traditional, but hankers after the latest and greatest.

Keep pushing the envelope.. oh and a few more sneak peeks! B)