Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hillie22

nylon gloves

hey guys i'm new here, but i had a question for ya. i want to get a pair of navy blue nylon gloves, maybe eagles or tps. i'd rather not buy off ebay. will a pro shop typically order a pair for me? if so, how much more expensive would it be than a regular leather glove? if it helps, i'm looking for a 13.5 or 14 inch. thanks in advance

It depends on what options you select though I'd think the TPS would be cheaper.

i have a pair of tps gloves, and i love them. there a higher end glove,and are incredibly comfy :D . i like the comfort of the eagles too, but they don't have a split fingers like the tps gloves do so you don't get as much gripping ability out of them

i have a pair of tps gloves, and i love them. there a higher end glove,and are incredibly comfy :D . i like the comfort of the eagles too, but they don't have a split fingers like the tps gloves do so you don't get as much gripping ability out of them

What does this have to do with the topic?

i have a pair of tps gloves, and i love them. there a higher end glove,and are incredibly comfy  :D . i like the comfort of the eagles too, but they don't have a split fingers like the tps gloves do so you don't get as much gripping ability out of them

He is obviously saying that he prefers TPS gloves to Eagles...very relevant to this topic

The guy is talking about ordering custom gloves and how much they would cost. Read again.

i want to get a pair of navy blue nylon gloves, maybe eagles or tps.
Kobe Posted on May 27 2004, 11:23 PM

QUOTE (hunter4oz @ May 27 2004, 08:02 PM)

i have a pair of tps gloves, and i love them. there a higher end glove,and are incredibly comfy  . i like the comfort of the eagles too, but they don't have a split fingers like the tps gloves do so you don't get as much gripping ability out of them 

Kobe Posted on May 28 2004, 11:27 AM

The guy is talking about ordering custom gloves and how much they would cost. Read again. 

Maybe you should read again chief, don't lose sight of what hillie asked originally.

There's a clear emphasis on what he's asking there. Good job on quoting the peanuts of the sentence though sport. Let's quite childish bickering now eh.

"Maybe you should read again chief, don't lose sight of what hillie asked originally."

And I thought I was the only Chief around Here :lol: Anyways I would go with the TPS Bionics because I see them all of the time in those two sizes and plus they are $69. By the way Hillie do you live in Hopkington by any chance, j/w.

hunter was obviously stating that he thinks hillie should go with the tps's instead of the eagles. it wasnt neccesarily asked he was just letting him know which pair he thinks hillie should go with.

All right, congratulations on re-enacting a fight amongst 6-year-old girls. Let's be a little constructive here.

Depends on what you want. $140 and above.

does this mean they will charge you an extra $140 on the glove for custom options? $200+ seems a tad much even for custom gloves......