Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kayhat12

I'm sorry

My fault people! This is a formal apology to MSH about my last post about the Bauer one-90 gloves. I am a loyal Bauer fan as my friends will assure you. Just wanted “to bury the hatchet†as Loyd Christmas would say to a certain Sea Bass.

You need to calm down. I haven't liked your posts since day one. Sure sounds like you try to stir the pot. Keep it up and I'll put a lid on it. Plus I'm very suspicious of you.

mom tell you to apologize? move on fagboy

:o Come on, he just openly appolgised to the whole of MSH

yea come on guys have sommmme sympothy for him... :D

Just think before you post.. remember that most of the admins here dont put up with trolling and wont hesitate to ban you... as for the rest of MSH, we dont stand it either.

Right. Now lets put some flowers in our hair and move on. Big brother is watching him. :ph34r:

yea come on guys have sommmme sympothy for him... :D

pity more like it

This will probably be locked pretty soon, there is really no point to this topic anymore. He's said what he's needed to say, so let's move on.

Apology accepted, just watch your mouth, and think before you post something stupid.

I would be embarrassed if I said that. It sounds like something my 7 year old brother would say. Wow.