Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MJDhcky9

Your favorite Fighting/Martial Arts movies

come on guys...KARATE KID! lol

can you beleave they came out with a karate dog now thats animated? its advertised on ABC family all the time. i think its a joke.

come on guys...KARATE KID! lol

can you beleave they came out with a karate dog now thats animated? its advertised on ABC family all the time. i think its a joke.

the crane is it? ohh yeah.

Gym Kata. Props for anyone who can name the star of the movie and what he did before.

Was it Bart Connot the US gymnast??

"Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story" was fantastic. Not really about the fighting, but about the man.

Bruce v. Kareem Abdul Jabbar in "Game of Death" was crazy.

The fast hand to hand stuff in Jackie Chan movies are great, and knowing he does most of his own stunts makes it really cool.

The Early Steven Segal movies were pretty good. The ones before he started talking too much...

bloodsport, no one can beat that

And a true or at least "Based on a true" story.

Rememebr the Van Damme movie with the scene during the NHL Game. "Sudden Death" I think it was called.

Was it LA/Toronto or LA/Pittsburgh?

Gym Kata.  Props for anyone who can name the star of the movie and what he did before.

Close, Kurt Thomas.

Gym Kata.  Props for anyone who can name the star of the movie and what he did before.

Close, Kurt Thomas.

Dang it!!!

Oh well, glad I am not too much of a gymnastics fan ;)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Seriously though, I was a fan of the American Ninja movies as well as the early Van Damme & Segal movies but ultimately the Bruce Lee movies are the sickest.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Seriously though, I was a fan of the American Ninja movies as well as the early Van Damme & Segal movies but ultimately the Bruce Lee movies are the sickest.

Agree, Bruce Lee is the ultimate screen martial artist. Yes I know his history and how he was a real fighter. I have spent a ton of $$$ at a Jeet Kune Do (JKD) Concepts school. But he was also the original, and still the best, screen fighter. Jackie Chan, IMHO is second followed closely by Segal.

A spoof, "They Call Me Bruce?"

All of the above.

A movie about ninjas, with Sho Kosugi. Nice back-kick.

Do the Tomb Raider movies count?

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (probably got the name wrong).

Rush Hour.

Lethal Weapon.

A movie with Jet Li and Bridget Fonda (I think).

The Transporter.

No love for Jet Li? The new one looks sick.

I haven't seen too much Jet Li. What I have is great though. He is in the top two or three.