Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nem

Pink laces!

2 things:

1. anyone know where I can get pink laces from?

and 2. whats your opinion on a guy wearing pink laces on his skates? pretty damn brave? or just plain gay? :P

I just did it for a tour in France, just a bit of fun for me and the team :)

I scored two goals in one game with them in, so my teammates are encoraging me to keep them in

pinkskates8th.th.jpg

What's w/ all this crap about pink laces and pink gloves and painting holders???

#1 - your a man (or at least boy) - act like one

#2 - your a hockey player - act like one

#3 - you must need extra attention, which is not good for a team sport like hockey

my pro shop had them... my laces broke and i had no choice but pink if i wanted to play that night, so what do you think i did?? mine are not "bright pink" like viking's but they are more of a baby-girl pink and they have to black stripes so it's not so bad. everyone started telling me i looked cool. playing hockey AND looking cool is fine with me!

736476454l9qg.th.jpg

there is only one thing pink a male hockey player should even think about and it's certainly not gear....

next thing you know these kids are going to want thier equipment to be lavender scented....

playing hockey AND looking cool is fine with me!

If it gets you laid, by all means go for it. But it seems alot of people are obsessing about their attire w/ the on the ice to get the attention of their teammates or opponents or MSH members.

What's w/ all this crap about pink laces and pink gloves and painting holders??? 

#1 - your a man (or at least boy) - act like one

#2 - your a hockey player - act like one

#3 - you must need extra attention, which is not good for a team sport like hockey

Real men wear pink!

and our womens team there is a player who has some pink gloves, she liked my gesture ;)

Real men dont wear pink, real men just use regular laces, score goals, and go home with your date because she wants a real man, not one that uses some froo froo pink laces.

Zach

Real men dont wear pink, real men just use regular laces, score goals, and go home with your date because she wants a real man, not one that uses some froo froo pink laces.

Zach

Well said...well said

Why does everyone care what they look like anyway...Id rather "be good" than "look good" anyday...The pretty boys are usually those "drop-in all stars" anyway, worthless to play with but good to look at to see what the new "hot" equipment is for the year...

If you wanna look Pimpin with RBK gear Warrior sticks and pick gloves/laces and lets not forget the latest Bauer 1 month disposable skates then do so, but the best looking player is the better player not the "Coolest"

^^For the record i have some RBK gear and 8090's but only because im a Jofa guy and i like the Classic fit :D

Zach

i concur!

only time i'd wear anything pink is, umm... never.

My 2 cents.

I have the pink stick. Fine, it works. I don't like the colour, but I stand out and its what I like.

I need new gloves and I'm NOT buying the pink Eastons. They're fugly and they scare me.

I have yellow laces in my skates because for my tier 1 tryouts I wanted to stand out. So I kept them in and still have them.

I will never have pink laces (unless a moment of insanity or complete desperation) nor will I have any other piece of pink equipment other than my stick. And I'm a girl.

guy in my league has pink laces. makes me laugh every time i see him. in my opinion there are only two ways you could wear pink laces in hockey.....

1) you are female and like pink.

2) you are giant man that is so large and overpowering you are wearing pink laces just to show that you can.

that is really all i can think of.

the guy in my leave... #2 not so much, in fact quite the opposite.

i have a female friend that is dying for waxed pink laces. Does anyone know where I can find them(can't seem to find them waxed)? Or how I should go about waxing them for her.

Personally, if I played full check I might wear them so I can tell people that they "Just got knocked the f*ck out by someone wearing pink laces." But I personally don't like colored laces.

I BELIEVE that laces should be white and holders should be black.

I BELIEVE that men who wear pink on the ice, must hit hard, skate fast and score many goals or be color blind.

I BELIEVE that if you stink, you shouldn't wear pink.

personally ihtink the pink is getting old

i mean fine, the TPS breast cancer sticks looked good I thought but all the mission stuff and all the pink what not crap i don't like it

we got in pink socks, bags, sticks, laces, jerseys, gloves, basically anyting you can think of that can be pink and it's just like why bother?

we got in pink socks, bags, sticks, laces, jerseys, gloves, basically anyting you can think of that can be pink and it's just like why bother?

because it sells.. I agree with you it is getting old and it already seems like its dying out.. its just like anything though .. when you're a kid and the cool kid does something.. everyone has to do it..

Zach

I agree with zach on this one. Hockey gear is ment for hockey not ballroom dancing. I think that equipment manufacturers should stop putting out all this pink hockey gear, i mean its just getting rediculous. I also agree with most of the other members when i say that if you want to be recognized and look cool and stand out you, shouldnt need flashy and wierd colored hockey gear....just look cool and stand out and be recognized on your skill and talent. If im looking at a hockey player and i see a beginner wearing top of the line flashy equipment and then i see a veteran with lower end dull looking equipment, the veteran with more skill will def stand out more to me. Just my opinion on the subject.

Does anyone know where i may find red laces at?

my usuall sugestion...

Spary paint? sharpie?

(As seen in A2rhino's Kor Thread; see page 2)