Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hockeyman9621

JULY 1st free agent signing

Don't quote me but I'm pretty sure the 12 am deadline was for teams to sign their players before losing them to free-agency.

The 12 noon is when the market opens

Canadiens re-sign Bouillon to 3-year deal - 1.875-million per season.

Predators re-sign Mason to two-year deal - a total of $2.5 million

Hurricanes re-sign Commodore for two years - a total of $2.5-million

Hurricanes sign Staal to three-year deal - $4 million in the first year, $4.5 million in the second year and $5 million in the third year

This signing BOGGLES my mind John grahame to the HURRICANES for 2 years at 2.8 million. They have a rookie goalie who just got the Conn Smythe. Gerber was GREAT during the regular season, and now they sign John grahme? I guess they need a minor leauge goalie?

This signing BOGGLES my mind John grahame to the HURRICANES for 2 years at 2.8 million. They have a rookie goalie who just got the Conn Smythe. Gerber was GREAT during the regular season, and now they sign John grahme? I guess they need a minor leauge goalie?

they need a backup to replace Gerber

So this is a deal to setup the withdraw of Gerber? Why would they spend that money on Grahame, Im sure they can call soembody up from the minors and save money on the cap.

they only thing i can think is that gerber must be on the way out. that is a stupid deal for the canes otherwise.

chara to the b's? damn, i thought the rangers were going to bank for him.

jovo to the 'yotes makes their defense stacked. jovo, ballard, morris, and boynton..wayne just needs a better offense other than nagy and doan.

Grahame really isn't THAT bad. He's inconsistent but when he's on, he's on.