Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBondo

Now this, is a hockey fight!

The guy in black's name is friggin long! Just like that fight, wow it wasn't just a tie up either they really went at it.

Ryan Vandenbussche and Dennis Bonvie.

i was at a pens game last year nd saw vandebushe(dont know how to spell it) get worked he absloutley got destroyed!

whoa

longest fight ive seen

and who was that guy on dallas who one dodged a punch and one punched the other guy? that was sick

Aaron Downey. Same guy as in the fight you posted where they did absolutely nothing.

Yeah I loved the handshake at the end. I loved watching this May/Ray (I think, maybe it was Domi?) fight in 02-03 (in case you people don't know, these two battled since Junior and are now late 30's) and both smiled at each other after the fight.

The handshake at the end ... class act. Non-hockey people just don't understand. Fighting in hockey is just part of the game, it isn't some barbaric act. Grapes would be proud of them!

Speaking of Ryan Vandenbusche..... :blink:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news?slu...v=cp&type=lgns

"A Pittsburgh Penguins right-winger was Tasered and pepper-sprayed by police after allegedly assaulting three officers in a late-night brawl in southern Ontario.

Police say Ryan VandenBussche hit one officer near the left eye, smacked another in the left ear, and tried to strike a third early Monday.

Police also allege VandenBussche threatened the life of one officer after the altercation outside a hotel in Turkey Point, Ont., southwest of Hamilton."

A couple of real brave ones there, going after guys with their back turned or throwing punches at a guy who's already engaged with someone. Chickenshit punks.

We had a bench clearing one like that, it was pathetic, but I had a broken arm and I didn't feel like doing too much, but I saw their we're a couple two on ones against my guys, and I pulled one guy off and got punched in the cage, pointless but whatever than he left and don't know where he went, than the next two we're on top of one guy so I pulled the guy off, he dropped his gloves finally, I didn't do a thing, he just was wailling at my face, with my cage on, barehanded, it didn't faze me one bit, than the ref came in.

Stock's another ex- Ranger. I was pissed when they got rid of him. Still, Best fight ever was Stock on Czerkawski, Salo goes third man in, and Dan Cloutier comes outta nowhere.

au naturale

With Music by Powerman 5000 (I just found this version. and i like it.)

"and now Cloutier is challenging the Islanders bench!!!"

Wow, real impressive for Stock to grab a skill guy. No wonder that guy is such a joke. Few things made me happier as a B's fan to see them ship him to Providence.