Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mcg

What's the verdict on the One70/50/30/10 skates?

I searched around for information on these skates but couldn't find much.

Do they relate to any skates in Bauer's previous lines? What are the major differences between them?

I'm looking to move from the 8090s (too deep) and am curious about these skates.

I have a pair of Supreme 50's. I have only skated in them once (had to send them to have the holder switched out) and they seem to fit similar to a pair of XIX's I tried on. They seem to be a fairly decent pair so far, but I will post again once I skate in them a few more times.

What'd you have before them?

Mission Amp Flyweights, CCM 852 Tacks, and an old pair of Bauer Supreme's. My 50's will be back on Tuesday and I have a pick-up game that night so I will let you know how they feel. :)

APPARENTLY the Supreme 70 is comparable to Vapor XXX.

I thought the Supreme 70s were the new 8090s.

True, featuring the new and improved tendon guard!

APPARENTLY the Supreme 70 is comparable to Vapor XXX.

I thought the Supreme 70s were the new 8090s.

True, featuring the new and improved tendon guard!

Any idea about the One70 sizing/width labels in relation to the 8090? Are they identical or more comparable to the One90 labels?

Curious if anyone has skated in the Suprme 70's that can give a quick run down on fit, feel and performance. I get my order tomorrow and am anxious to get some folks in them but would be nice to be able to tell the first few hesitant buyers a few nice things.

someone needs to make a "sticky" about the NBH line of equipment.

Supreme one90

Supreme 70

Supreme 50

Supreme 30

Supreme 10?

Um...just read the catalogue.

i have, but I'm tired of hearing one70 for three posts then four people correcting them on the actual name of the line of equipment... maybe it's just annoying me because I'm not in a great mood. <_< eh whatever.