Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RadioGaGa

Milwaukee Admirals New Logo

As I read through that story I though they were honoring a kid who drew it or something and died in a river in his body was just found. I may have respected the logo a little more if that was the case. But that was the corniest thing Ive ever heard, its a goddamn logo drawn by an ad agency, dont give it a damn fake history.

Not an ad agency but a graphic design firm, but I agree they could of pushed a little bit harder on this one. ;)

Funny, and Todd takes the Wilkes-Barre head coach job today.

Great guy - was Orlando's captain when we won the Turner Cup in 2001. Funny story - a year later he was going to skate with some of the pros who showed up at the rink in the summer but didn't have shinpads. I was working in the shop and ironically my pads fit him so I got them for him. He was like "Too much padding," then took out the inner padding and handed to me and off he went.

i dont have a huge problem with the image portion, maybe too cartoonish. the type and colors are garbage though. that is my professional opinion.

They almost look like the fan jersey's that SP took out a couple of years ago with the American Colleges on them. Very Basic.

That has to be the worst logo i've ever seen.

The Sabres paid them to come out with this one to distract people from their hideous model.

whats sad is that theyre the 2nd best team in the league but cant draw more than 2000 a night. bad pr the past few years due to a possible sale/move of the team, but now theyre staying, and the new guys pr kicks ass. last year they had $2 ticket night, all proceeds going to make-a-wish, and 18000 sold out the bradley center