Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LkptTiger

Vanilla Frosties

As I have been suggesting for a long, long time now, Wendy's is now making a vanilla Frosty. Don't get me wrong, I loved the chocolate one, but, in my book, vanilla trumps chocolate. I'm PUMPED!

As I have been suggesting for a long, long time now, Wendy's is now making a vanilla Frosty.

Not only does the hockey equipment industry listen to MSH, but now so does the fast food industry.

My bad, I forgot how manly it was here. I should be kicked in the ass many times by people in Lacoste shoes then.

...Hey, I don't eat soft-serve ice cream with a spoon. Therefore, by process of elimination, a Frosty eaten with a spoon is not simply custard ice cream in a cup, okay? B)

...Hey, I don't eat soft-serve ice cream with a spoon. Therefore, by process of elimination, a Frosty eaten with a spoon is not simply custard ice cream in a cup, okay? B)

actually if youve seen the commercials , wendys does not like to call it a spoon, they call it something wierd like a spforn, or something

yes but they also use the term spfoon

the frostie spoon

ah. I haven't seen that commercial yet. And I can't believe that this thread is still alive.