Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mack

Madden '07

Christ I hope a class action lawsuit gets filed against EA. At least my 360 hasn't been fried like other people's, but this is the only game that's frozen my system.

apparently they 'fixed' that problem. The on-system release games from EA were supposed to fry your system but I guess Madden does that?

btw I play hours of Fight Night R3 and I don't have that problem so thats weird.

It's killing a lot of people's systems and I don't buy that it's been fixed yet. Console games should never need a patch.

It's killing a lot of people's systems and I don't buy that it's been fixed yet. Console games should never need a patch.

especially a game like this that will/has sold millions of copies

It's killing a lot of people's systems and I don't buy that it's been fixed yet.  Console games should never need a patch.

No games should need a patch, UNLESS it's meant to upgrade the game but thats hardly the case.

How are the new 360's?

I was thinking about getting 1 for my son but I heard alot of them have been melting down and frying?

How are the graphics and such?

Thanks

Maddens been working fine on my 360. I've been playing it everyday since release and no problems yet. only problem with my xbox was it scratching discs but turning it horizontal instead of vertical fixed that problem.

Anyone else find the running game way to easy, I constanly bust out huge TD runs against my friends/computer/online. I swear all you gota do is run the hit the spin button when somones close and your in the clear.

How are the new 360's?

I was thinking about getting 1 for my son but I heard alot of them have been melting down and frying?

How are the graphics and such?

Thanks

DO you have an HDTV? I rented Dead Rising the other day and i cant play it because i cant read the text when people talk to me, because the game was built for HDTV. Iam not sure if soon all the 360 games will be like that.

Rented it for PS2, likes to freeze for a second after every couple of plays. I much prefer NCAA, no huge difference in graphics and I don't play enough to care about the extra features anyways.

Anyone else find the running game way to easy, I constanly bust out huge TD runs against my friends/computer/online. I swear all you gota do is run the hit the spin button when somones close and your in the clear.

Yea the running game is way to easy. Strong Toss To the right every time and it works on every level of play even All-Madden but they sometimes will stop you in the backfield on a safety blitz

With the way they borked hockey and madden over the last few years I've all but given up on EA.

I had given up on EA too especially once I played NFL 2K5. I still play online leagues with that game. I just can't ever see myself paying EA for Madden and their dang monopoly which they're definitely abusing.

That being said, if you have a 360 and are a hockey fan, you simply HAVE TO take a look at NHL 07 from EA. Not only the graphics look awesome, but you now have such awesome control over your stick that you'll be scoring some amazing goals.

Here's a link to a great video telling you about it...

Fast forward to about 2 min 30 sec to get right to the new controls.

One more thing, for all the gear whores on this site, this game has pretty well every manufacturer's products in the game so you'll see the authentic sticks, skates, etc.

WOW you can really do some realistic game moves in the game.

The Goalies are what really inpressed me.

Anyone know were I can pick up a xbox 360 for cheap?

Wait for the PS3 to come out, the 360 is going to drop at that point.

im getting a ps3 for my birthday

WTF does that have to do with the question?

it doesnt.....

sorry.

but it i was you i would just wait for the ps3, it is gunna be better then 360

NCAA Football > Madden

could not agree more, i think i like it better b/c i can never remember the numbers of th e recivers in NCAA like i could remember the names of recievers in madden so for some reason i dont favor one reciever over the other so i spread the ball around more in ncaa, if that made any sense

it doesnt.....

sorry.

but it i was you i would just wait for the ps3, it is gunna be better then 360

No way PS3 is going to be better than 360.

1) Its huge

2) Blue Ray is a horrible idea, that is most likely going to fail.

3) The games are $80+

4) redicously(SP?) expensive/overpriced.

When the 360 price drops, it is going to be even better. Plus you can get a ton of games from the amount of money you will save getting it.

1) Its huge

Why does that matter? Xbox and Xbox360 arent exactly "small" either.

2) Blue Ray is a horrible idea, that is most likely going to fail.

:rolleyes: You know you'd be going nuts if Xbox360 had blueray.

3) The games are $80+

Thats nothing but rumors. No official pricing has been released yet.

4) redicously(SP?) expensive/overpriced.

So are the TV's and Sound Systems that these new age systems are designed for. Videogaming has never been cheap.