Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mack

Madden '07

you can buy a 360 and a WI both, for the price of just the ps3. But yeah.... i'll probably end up buying the stupid thing anyways.

There is no way now we can tell which one is better,and why is everyone arguing about something that is not important. And the $80 game price isn't a rumor, my cousin works for Sony and says they will be around $100.

That being said, if you have a 360 and are a hockey fan, you simply HAVE TO take a look at NHL 07 from EA. Not only the graphics look awesome, but you now have such awesome control over your stick that you'll be scoring some amazing goals.

Here's a link to a great video telling you about it...

Is it just me or does 2k7 look extremily dissapointing in comparisent, the last EA hockey game I got was 2002 Hitz and I have been on the 2k series all the way since but just looking at the 2k7 demo video on youtube makes me wanna switch back to EA again.

That being said, if you have a 360 and are a hockey fan, you simply HAVE TO take a look at NHL 07 from EA.  Not only the graphics look awesome, but you now have such awesome control over your stick that you'll be scoring some amazing goals.

Is it just me or does 2k7 look extremily dissapointing in comparisent, the last EA hockey game I got was 2002 Hitz and I have been on the 2k series all the way since but just looking at the 2k7 demo video on youtube makes me wanna switch back to EA again.

NHL Hitz is not a EA game it was a Midway game.

There is no way now we can tell which one is better,and why is everyone arguing about something that is not important. And the $80 game price isn't a rumor, my cousin works for Sony and says they will be around $100.

I highly doubt that. No one will drop 100 on a game

I'm sure people said that years ago about skates and sticks.

True, but comeon, 100.00 for a videogame? Why would you do that when you can buy a 360 and get games for about half that

100.00 is 1/5 of the cost of the console. Thats insane. Kids are a huge part of the gaming sales and I cant see parents dropping that on their kids. They will be persuaded to buy the cheaper console such as the Wii or even the 360

I think you're really underestimating people and their spending abilities. People will bitch about paying $100 for a game, but the bottom line is that it ultimately won't stop a lot of people who were interested in buying the system from following through with that. If a parent is willing to pay $500+ on a system, I doubt they'll refuse to buy $100 games. I would think people would just buy less games that way, not necessarily less consoles.

I think you're really underestimating people and their spending abilities. People will bitch about paying $100 for a game, but the bottom line is that it ultimately won't stop a lot of people who were interested in buying the system from following through with that. If a parent is willing to pay $500+ on a system, I doubt they'll refuse to buy $100 games. I would think people would just buy less games that way, not necessarily less consoles.

They're pricing the casual gamer out of the market in order to meet the demands of the hardcore console gamers. That strategy only works if the hardcore gamers will spend more to make up for the loss of income from the casual gamers who don't take the next step. In the end it's going to hurt the smaller software developers as people are still going to buy Madden and whatever other games are the "must have" titles in a given year. At $80-$100 a pop, you aren't as likely to try something new that you don't know much about.

I think you're really underestimating people and their spending abilities.  People will bitch about paying $100 for a game, but the bottom line is that it ultimately won't stop a lot of people who were interested in buying the system from following through with that.  If a parent is willing to pay $500+ on a system, I doubt they'll refuse to buy $100 games.  I would think people would just buy less games that way, not necessarily less consoles.

They're pricing the casual gamer out of the market in order to meet the demands of the hardcore console gamers. That strategy only works if the hardcore gamers will spend more to make up for the loss of income from the casual gamers who don't take the next step. In the end it's going to hurt the smaller software developers as people are still going to buy Madden and whatever other games are the "must have" titles in a given year. At $80-$100 a pop, you aren't as likely to try something new that you don't know much about.

now hollywood and blockbusters game rentals comes in handy! B)

I remember paying $75 for mortal kombat 3 for sega genesis, and that had to be around ten years ago. Saved up my lunch money for like 2 months. :rolleyes:

I remember paying $75 for mortal kombat 3 for sega genesis, and that had to be around ten years ago. Saved up my lunch money for like 2 months. :unsure:

$75.00 for Super Mario 3 and Zelda 2 for NES....that was a LOT of paper route money back in the day.

Fast forward to about 2 min 30 sec to get right to the new controls.

One more thing, for all the gear whores on this site, this game has pretty well every manufacturer's products in the game so you'll see the authentic sticks, skates, etc.

Does anyone know off hand if the controls for Regular XBox will be similar (2 Analog control + Triggers). That looks great...