Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jasper

Mission prostock shafts

Got mine like an hour ago. Set to pulling out the plugs right away; when they came out they had a square sponge on the end of every one. Is this a vibration-dampening system or what? I'll post pics if you guys want me to.

prevents glue from running down the shaft.

just put my bade in and myshaft is making a vibration noise when i bump it(the blade) on the carpet never had a shaft do that , there's no gule in cause i have the but-end out any one else no about this or have the same problem, should i be worried

using mission prt blade

on a side note i feels heavier then my other flyweight(retail one)

just put my bade in and myshaft is making a vibration noise when i bump it(the blade) on the carpet never had a shaft do that , there's no gule in cause i have the but-end out any one else no about this or have the same problem, should i be worried

using mission prt blade

on a side note i feels heavier then my other flyweight(retail one)

You either need to add more glue to the blade or use some tape on the hosel to take up some extra space, your blade is loose. Mission blades are on the skinny side.

Not to Hijack this thread, but any one know where there's some good deals on tapered blades to go with my new Flyweight? All the deals I see on HM (Ether, Bauer 7500) are for LH. I'm RH, prefer something in a Mid Curve.

post what you're looking for in the want to buy section. You can find a lot just by asking the guys/girls on here. Good luck :)

What I bought:

-3 Mission Ion 100 flex, $60

What I Got:

-2 Flyweights 100 flex, $60

At least they got the flex right

Did you have to deal with a manager to get the ions for 60 bucks? If its their bad then you should give them hell to get your third shaft. Just out of curiousity did you order ion flyweights or the more current ions?

I ordered some tapered delivered to a friend in the States to send to me. If they messed some orders I'm concerned they'll screw my order as well. Is there anything on the graphics that distinguishes Ion from Tapered? for my friend to check (non-hockey player)

Ask him to see or feel if they get significantly thinner towards the open end of the shaft. It seems like everyone has gotten different graphics so far. Good luck.

I ordered some tapered delivered to a friend in the States to send to me. If they messed some orders I'm concerned they'll screw my order as well. Is there anything on the graphics that distinguishes Ion from Tapered? for my friend to check (non-hockey player)

Yah there are at least two different styles (graphics) that are tappered

just looked at my shaft hahahaha my hockey shaft

get you friend to open up it should say either on it or low connection (7.0) have a flex rating like 10-7(90) 12-9(100)

on the warraty marker it should say use only with thin tendon tech. blades

mainly look for either

not ion

just looked at my shaft hahahaha my hockey shaft

get you friend to open up it should say either on it or low connection (7.0) have a flex rating like 10-7(90) 12-9(100)

mainly look for either

not ion

Mine says both ether and low connection 7.0 and it is standard....

Got my shafts today

holly S$#t $30 brokrage fee (frist time buying off the net)

so if your in Canada might want to take that in to a count

How many shafts did you get? I can swallow the $30 brokerage fees on a 3-pack of Ethers, but I don't want to pay any more than that.

Got my shafts today

holly S$#t $30 brokrage fee (frist time buying off the net)

so if your in Canada might want to take that in to a count

How many shafts did you get? I can swallow the $30 brokerage fees on a 3-pack of Ethers, but I don't want to pay any more than that.

Nick411, did u also get charged for duties?I got charged about $45 for brokerage and duties

ya in Canada you'll have to pay the gst on the item 6% (duty)

got 2 shafts and a blade(mission prt) ups guy charged me $37cnd and some change

it sucks but now i know to get family or friends in the states too help out next time

because the ups guy said getting it shipped thought the post office is alot cheaper for importing into Canada or something wasn't paying to much attention to him though, was in shock over price but hey it was like getting a 2 for 1 deal with a blade so i'm not complaining just know i can save money next time if i do things differently

just looked at my shaft    hahahaha my hockey shaft

get you friend to open up it should say either on it or low connection (7.0) have a flex rating like 10-7(90)  12-9(100)

mainly look for either

not ion

that weird

are you going to complain

if so hope it works out for ya, keep me posted on that cause would they make you pay more for shippin back the items and to get the right ones if so that blows

plus my has a warrenty on the shaft near the top for 30 days, I thought pro stock was null and void of one, and if this is good where would you go to get it replaced??

A bit off topic, but I've just used it for a Hockey Giant order. $3 for receiving the package, then you pay the postage for whatever shipping service you like. You can also go pick it up, if you're close enough.

http://www.packageexpress.com/

wow thats seems cool wish i knew about it before good post well probably help alot of people out

just looked at my shaft     hahahaha my hockey shaft

get you friend to open up it should say either on it or low connection (7.0) have a flex rating like 10-7(90)  12-9(100)

mainly look for either

not ion

that weird

are you going to complain

if so hope it works out for ya, keep me posted on that cause would they make you pay more for shippin back the items and to get the right ones if so that blows

plus my has a warrenty on the shaft near the top for 30 days, I thought pro stock was null and void of one, and if this is good where would you go to get it replaced??

bitch like crazy and maybe they'll make a deal for you to keep those shaft(maybe sell them locally or on here) and send you what you really ordered.