Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBondo

Back To School.

I just started my freshman year of college, it makes every other complaint I had in high school seem completely moot. 4 hours of reading a night will do that to you.

you'll wise up soon where teachers use powerpoints,a dn you can save money not buying the textbooks

We started school on the 29th of august. Grade 10, i've always been really good at school and never had to even work hard, but this year is gonna be differnt, all my classes are really really hard, I'm gonna have to work my ass off, if i want to pass! My schedule is really sweet this year, I start at 9:10 and finish at 11:54 on most days, and then go play hockey from 12:30 till 2:45. The only thing is i'm getting home at around 4:30

highschool? what the hell, ever since I've been in school we had 8 periods plus lunch and went from about 730-230 each and every one of us..

just to clear some things up. our school, runs on a 9 day cycle. for exemple: this week was day 4,5,6,7 next week will be 8,9,1,2,3 the week after 4,5,6,7,8 and so on. I'm in a special program at my school for which translates to "sport-study" about 7%-8% of the kids at the school are in this program. You have to kept minimum 70% in all classes and have an average of minimum 75%, and of cours be able to afford it. As soon as second class is done we get on a bus and drive to the rink. we arrive at around 12:15 and we are on the ice at around 12:30. on days 3,6,9 we have regualr days like the rest of the school thought.

quelle sporte etudes? college francais?

Non, a massey-vanier

Any of you guys feel like all the other kids on your floor or residence area are complete douchbags? Everyday, the bathroom is trashed, I dont know what the hell these kids are doing in there to make it so disgusting, but its almost unbearable to me (hey i like to be clean!)

Ontop of that, all the kids on my floor seem to think their gangster gangsters, and thats not me at all.

I like most everything about my university, if theres one thing i dont like, its my fellow students! I go to a school that has a rep of being a party school (especially a few years ago) and theres still plenty of parties, but going out to a party by myself suuuuuuuuucks, only thing is, theres not much else to do besides party/ go to the rink..

ye i just started high school. ye NINER :P Anyway ye i like school.Its not that bad i have a good lunch and i everyone in it.Ye plus its easy cuz i took only 3 academic courses.Math Science English.So ye overall its pretty sick.I love it i made so many friends.My school pretty cool because everyone knows eachother even before they went to high school which is good because u meet alot of people through other people

In canada we got it easy.4 subjects per semester(half year) but the only thing that sucks is lunch only 40 minutes wtf is that?At least were only at school for four hours i guess.

Wow, all you guys that talk about 3000 kids in your school. That's insane, we have maybe 600 at most, and we get people from two other towns too!!!

Only 600 kids???? My elemenary was bigger.Theres probably 400 9's here.That must suck.