Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hockechamp14

What game is this?

looks like some flash game.

If you pause it at 1:11 it looks like the guy's playing online on a downloaded game, so I don't think it's an online flash game, it looks like a download, even if it's played in windows.

I'm about a week from being able to play NHL 07 for the Xbox 360 so I think I'll wait for that. I've downloaded the demo for it already. It's a shootout mode and like EA says, if you can think it, you can do it in the game. It's really unbelievable how awesome this game looks.

These aren't my goals but somebody posted the. You can turn off the rules too so you don't have to skate direct to the net, you can cruise around.

no game in history will ever beat nhl 95 on sega, ever!

Word to that!!!!!! :D

I'm looking forward to 07 on the 360, but no matter how advanced the gameplay and graphics get I'll always prefer NHL 95 on Sega.

It reminds me of Wayne Gretzky's hockey for the original Nintendo. I forget what year...maybe early 90's or so. Same type of guys.

It reminds me of Wayne Gretzky's hockey for the original Nintendo. I forget what year...maybe early 90's or so. Same type of guys.

oh man you mean wayne gretzky's 3-D hockey for N-64? That game is second behind '95. Of course number three is NHL Open Ice, which was just an awesome game.

It reminds me of Wayne Gretzky's hockey for the original Nintendo.  I forget what year...maybe early 90's or so.  Same type of guys.

oh man you mean wayne gretzky's 3-D hockey for N-64? That game is second behind '95. Of course number three is NHL Open Ice, which was just an awesome game.

i loved the gretzky game for n64...i think i may still ahve it

I was just "spectate"ing a game. One team had a nice one-timer. Looks like fun, a good way to waste time while at work. I'll have to check it our further when I've got more time.