Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Drury23

Corebeam

Holy hell...did Hughes just copy MSH or what? Read the forum rules...unreal...

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery, right?

Damn, I knew we did a good job with them but I would think Easton had some people better than me to come up with rules. ;) That will teach me not to copyright things I write.

I'm being sarcastic, of course! I don't think you had the pleasure of being around back that MB, JR. You missed out.

Anyways, I had beef with him from early on, mainly because he let the board go to hell and didn't do much to take care of it. Not that keeping a board up should be Easton's Global hockey directors job, but in that case I am sure they could have found someone to keep a watchful eye on it

I find it kind of funny that you can have "beef" with someone over the internet.

Unless you knew him personally that is.

I don't think he is running it. They have been trying to hire (or have hired) a marketing guy whose job duties include board admin.

I would've applied for that gig, but I would have issues with being the supplier of Easton Kool-Aid.