Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Drury23

Corebeam

Plenty of people know the truth, no need to spread rumors. It was over two years ago guys, let's move on.

I remember the main page said something about him finding god or something. Whats the big deal with not telling us? Its not some national secret or something... it was a website for christ sakes.

It was a private matter that was handled (mostly) privately and there is no reason to make it public now. It's not fair to tell any part of the story without telling the entire thing and were not about to have a 40 page discussion. I'm also not going to get into a debate over the accuracy or the specifics of the story. Senior members have access to the information and most people who were around at the time will remember. Suffice it to say everyone who has been informed of our reasoning supports our decision. That includes members of this site and those in the industry.

what about the easton hockey message board...haha

lol thats actually how i found out about msh.

some douche was bragging about how he got kicked off of msh and how they know nothing about hockey. it got me curious, so i checked out. that guy was so wrong about it.

Wow hat did bring back memories. I still log on to myspace with my corebeam address. I would change it but to change your e-mail they ahve to email somehting to the email they have and since corebeam went down, I can never change it. But it does make for some good memories.

The good ole' easton board...man I remember the day somebody and I spammed the hell out of it and ended up getting banned, good times. Though I didn't get in on the Easton x-mas deal, that would've been nice.

That prick Guru banned me for no reason, which stung for all of .008 seconds. The Christmas deals seemed nice but my favourite was that testing group they picked people for, but seemingly never actually started.

has anybody else looked on the easton board lately, if so have you see that terrence clown, i was reading some of his posts and he is the biggest faggot, 99% of his post are absolutly useless. if he ever comes on here please kick him out

has anybody else looked on the easton board lately, if so have you see that terrence clown, i was reading some of his posts and he is the biggest faggot, 99% of his post are absolutly useless. if he ever comes on here please kick him out

I'm guessing you have to log in to see the topics? I just get a blank page when I go there.

has anybody else looked on the easton board lately, if so have you see that terrence clown, i was reading some of his posts and he is the biggest faggot, 99% of his post are absolutly useless.  if he ever comes on here please kick him out

I'm guessing you have to log in to see the topics? I just get a blank page when I go there.

Are you going to the old site or the newer one?

You sure it was him? Because I was banned by Shaw when he was acting as Guru.

Who was Shaw? That makes more sense though because Guru had more reason to ban me than when I actually got banned, so I now blame this Shaw prick.

has anybody else looked on the easton board lately, if so have you see that terrence clown, i was reading some of his posts and he is the biggest faggot, 99% of his post are absolutly useless.  if he ever comes on here please kick him out

Are you going to the old site or the newer one?

I didn't know there was a new one.

Ryan...LOL

He told me later on that he banned me because I used profanity. I then cussed him for good measure.

I see it all so clearly now. The hook-up he'd given me was out of guilt, that crafty bastard.

Holy hell...did Hughes just copy MSH or what? Read the forum rules...unreal...

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery, right?

That's ok JR.... you guys don't use all of them, so sharing is good :D