Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Tie Domi retires

I just wish the Habs players didn't jump in afterwards. Fairs fair, Tucker deserved the elbow, but it's a shame he didn't take the beating of his life afterwards.

Exactly. It looks like I stand corrected. Kovy didn't skate into his teammates, they just jumped in on his behalf, but thats just because anyone could see that mismatch a thousand miles away. And if we want to get technical about why Darcy deserved an elbow to the face, he also tried to slash somebody's shinpad in that clip. Kovy should have slashed him in the neck after Darcy was tied up by a linesman.

Go Darcy, I wish he would have gotten Kovy better.

Tucker is a joke. He and Shayne "I'm taking my stick and going home" Corson are just sad examples of this game.

I just wish the Habs players didn't jump in afterwards. Fairs fair, Tucker deserved the elbow, but it's a shame he didn't take the beating of his life afterwards.

Yeah if I was on the habs I'd make sure one of my talented guys got his ass beaten by tucker!

Yeah if I was on the habs I'd make sure one of my talented guys got his ass beaten by tucker!

It's garbage that because he's a skilled player he shouldn't have to pay for his actions. I understand the way things are and why the Habs jumped in, I just wish it wasn't that way. It's like tonight Heatley possible broke a Leafs foot because he was crying about something very small. Then he takes a cheapshot at a Leafs tough guy after the game and runs to the bench. If you have the balls to take the shot, have the balls to stick it out for yourself.

It's garbage that because he's a skilled player he shouldn't have to pay for his actions. I understand the way things are and why the Habs jumped in, I just wish it wasn't that way. It's like tonight Heatley possible broke a Leafs foot because he was crying about something very small. Then he takes a cheapshot at a Leafs tough guy after the game and runs to the bench. If you have the balls to take the shot, have the balls to stick it out for yourself.

The garbage was Tucker running around on that shift like the jackass he is, tossing elbows and slashes around. The guy got the elbow he deserved.

The Leafs are the biggest joke when it comes to cheapshots on skill guys.

best domi cheap shot.....sucka punching ulf samulson(ulfy on the rangers)domi calmly takes off his right glove and lands one to ulfs face,ulf goes down hitting his head on the ice ..he is out.a real classic ,one cheap shot artist to another.