Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigd19

Your favorite player of all time?

I was just wondering who your #1 is in your guys's book

Right now I would have to say Chris Pronger

But overall Bobby Orr simply amazing

Once again this topic never came up so please dont get on me for it.

5 bucks kovy ribs fedo says its Kovalev :)

You obviously have never seen Kovalev live. :) He his the most talented player I've seen. You really need to see him live to be able to appreciate his ability.

I never saw Bobby Orr live but I'd pick him second. Another natural.

edit: spelling!

5 bucks kovy ribs fedo says its Kovalev :)

You obviously have never seen Kovalev live. :) He his the most talented player I've seen. You really need to see him live to be able to appreciate his ability.

I never saw Bobby Orr live but I'd pick him second. Another natural.

edit: spelling!

I second that, lol ;)

Of all time? Bobby Orr. When I was a little kid we had no option but to watch hockey at our house. Dad used to tell me the stories of the players.. and I was completely captivated by Bobby Orr's story. Dad took me to see him play once... probably a waste of the price of admission, but I loved the game and that time with my dad.

I also really like Larionov, but my favorite has to be Kovalev because I really enjoy hockey more than I ever did from watching him and a few other players.

Yvan Cournoyer, Bobby Orr, Jean Beliveau. Courneyer because he was a successful small guy in a big man's game, Orr because he changed the way the game is played, and Beliveau because he was (and still is) the classiest man to ever play the game.

For me, I moved here from Ireland in 2000, so have only been into hockey since then, and living in the DC area followed the caps, I have to say Bondra for pure snipery (if thats a word), and I also love Konowalchuk.

And ovechkin and semin for the present/future

I can obviously appreciate the greats to play the game, but not having been a hockey fan when they played, they are not the reason I got into the game, so are not my favorites.

For football, its 1. Maradonna, 2. George Best

And I still hate roy keane

For me, I moved here from Ireland in 2000, so have only been into hockey since then, and living in the DC area followed the caps, I have to say Bondra for pure snipery (if thats a word), and I also love Konowalchuk.

And ovechkin and semin for the present/future

I can obviously appreciate the greats to play the game, but not having been a hockey fan when they played, they are not the reason I got into the game, so are not my favorites.

For football, its 1. Maradonna, 2. George Best

And I still hate roy keane

An Irishman saying he hates Roy Keane? What's next, Russia saying they hate Shevchenko?