Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mattopiela

Stealth S15 skates

Can you tell me if its a deeper fitting skate or not?

Thats G7 classified...but maybe if you got him some more of the kool-aid....might get him to crack...

Zach...too much kool-0aid here

Can anyone please post a nice picture of this? All of the links have expired and I'm dying to see these and it looks like Heatley is back to 1500's..HELP thanks

Here ya go.

s15closeup.jpg

Can anyone please post a nice picture of this? All of the links have expired and I'm dying to see these and it looks like Heatley is back to 1500's..HELP thanks

Here ya go.

s15closeup.jpg

those look sweet with the lightspeeds and there isn't a huge bump coming out of the heel

Ha, besides that, i just noticed that Cam is as lazy as me. Im too lazy to tape the _ENTIRE_ blade up to the end ;)

Thats a really good picture. I have seen so many guy in the shopw with Easton gloves..am I possibly the only one that doesn't like how they feel? To me, they are way to tight to my hand. i love the open feel that i get with my RBK 6K's. Also, do those skates looked like they're pitched foward more than usual?

Okay, if it fits like a 8090 (i know someone knows it but isnt allowed to tell) and has the same hole layout as the Synergy skates (cause of the easy Custom+ swap) it will be my next skate. Ok, ok. I think i'll need new skates maybe in 3 years but dreaming is not a crime.

greatskates selling them for 430$ and the vapor xxxx for 500

Thanks for the info about the ST's. I see that as a far more reasonable price. My god how some places try to rip you off.