Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Allsmokenopancake

Yahoo.com streaming games

Blind crippled donkeys could beat the flyers D in a footrace. They are decent up front, but if a team can cycle the puck early, the D will be on its last legs by the end of the first, then just wait on Eshe or nittimaki to give up a softy and open up the floodgates.

At least, thats what I am hoping for

Allsmokenopancake Posted on Oct 12 2006, 07:49 AM

Blind crippled donkeys could beat the flyers D in a footrace. They are decent up front, but if a team can cycle the puck early, the D will be on its last legs by the end of the first, then just wait on Eshe or nittimaki to give up a softy and open up the floodgates.

At least, thats what I am hoping for 

Nittimaki was quite good last night (outstanding save on Dandenault) as was Aebischer - both goalies played well or the score would've been higher. Philly actually played a decent game as they weren't outplayed by Montreal and that's coming from a Habs fan. I thought the game Montreal actually played their best hockey in was the first one against Buffallo. It's too bad they lost in the shootout in that game, but I felt far better about the team watching that game then in either of their two wins. Hopefully they can play more games like they did against Buffallo, but with better results.

It was a weird trip for the Habs. They blew the game they deserved to win and pulled out a game they had no buisness being in and another they didn't deserve to win. Points are points though.

Do you have to have a comcast account to watch the stream?

Nope. Just go to the link and have at it.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/scoreboard

Flames are 2 - 0 up. Prust came out about 4 minutes in, dropped the gloves with thornton, was called for instigator, was obviously to fire team up, it worked, flames get 2 goals within 30 seconds of each other

Feed only available for residents of the USA

This link will also host the caps/rangers game tomorrow night for those who don't have center ice and are outside the DC/new york media markets

Just as a suggestion, and to cut down on topics, maybe we should just make one thread for the games that yahoo streams every so often.

Agreed and done.