Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HeatleyRules

Sam Gagner Goal

Not sure if it's been posted or not but if you haven't seen it yet this is a pretty sick goal. I've seen it done numerous times but this one looks special. Gonna try it tonight in practice. Here it is:

Nice find I will have to try it. Only thing is I am not exactly understanding what he did to get the puck to go around that guys stick like that.

A shoulder in the chest and that kid sees stars for a week. Nice high school move but he'll get killed trying that against men.

Who was saying he would try it in the show? Who was comparing it to higher leagues?

All that was being said was that it was a nice move, nothing more nothing less. People are so analytical, unreal..

A shoulder in the chest and that kid sees stars for a week.  Nice high school move but he'll get killed trying that against men.

Who was saying he would try it in the show? Who was comparing it to higher leagues?

All that was being said was that it was a nice move, nothing more nothing less. People are so analytical, unreal..

Especially when they start getting particular about what bands get labeled as. It's so annoying.

I've worked on that for awhile and have actually pulled it a couple times in an actual game - it works well, but you have to make sure you sell the fake pass across the middle to start it off. I use a rediculously short stick, thus it's very difficult for me to get the angle to pull it straight through my legs on the backhand like that, so I usually bring it off the inside of my left skate and kick it up ahead.

I hope I look half as good when I pull it as he did/does. That was smooth.

i didn't like that one. it looks like the puck was just on its edge and he picked it up. he didn't bend his knees at all...i can't wait until the hisey move is pulled it the NHL. i guarantee you an up and coming player is going to do it this season.

i didn't like that one. it looks like the puck was just on its edge and he picked it up. he didn't bend his knees at all...i can't wait until the hisey move is pulled it the NHL. i guarantee you an up and coming player is going to do it this season.

I guarantee you they don't

im talkin shootout.

I don't know about that. If I were a young "up-and-comer" in the Show, I don't think I would be able to gather the sack to be the first to throw something like that.

Looked like the puck was on-end and Nillson just slid his blade under it. It might not be as pretty as your conventional "Michigan Move," but it gets the job done, and you have to give him credit for imagination, as most guys probably would have just tried to settle it and make a pass.

See the guy try and cross check him as he skates away? Would you take offence to it, if someone did this against your team or in the NHL do you think he would get some unwanted attention, a few fash washes, maybee even jumped? or is it fair game? Views?

A shoulder in the chest and that kid sees stars for a week.  Nice high school move but he'll get killed trying that against men.

Like I said, nice high school move.

QUOTE (mrusse01 @ Oct 12 2006, 10:26 PM)

QUOTE (HeatleyRules @ Oct 12 2006, 10:03 PM)

im talkin shootout.

Not a chance.. Shootout is WAY too vital to pull some move like that. Most coaches wont put up with hotshot moves like that.

Like I said, nice high school move.

ya the OHL is just a step above high school