Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TBLfan

Pro stock mission blades

Seems like people are talking about the pro-stock stuff over at hockeymonkey.com. Anyone ordered a polar fiber Dolo 2 shaft? Was curious how close it was to the old Inno polar fiber. Same shape as the regular Dolomite?

Sorry if it been asked already, but any of those RH patterns resemble a Warrior Draper?

The PF dolo I got was typical PF but the shaft shape was VERY squared and thinner than normal. I think Mack said he got a PF shaft and his was concave. Seems like a roll of dice.

anybody got some rahkshani blades they want to get rid of. all of my HM order showed up today and I think I just found my new favorite curve. I called them and they said they were all out. any help would be awesome

anybody got some rahkshani blades they want to get rid of. all of my HM order showed up today and I think I just found my new favorite curve. I called them and they said they were all out. any help would be awesome

I'm holding high hopes for my Rhakshani blades that should be here on monday. Should I not like them, I'll let you know.

Damn, you sharks cleared out the Kovalchuks with the quickness. I think I'm going to add Babchuks if I get in a gambling mood and want to deal with HM.

Damn, you sharks cleared out the Kovalchuks with the quickness. I think I'm going to add Babchuks if I get in a gambling mood and want to deal with HM.

Toe curves > heel

:D I placed my order the second I found out they have Kovys in hopes it was the pure toe curve.

well i placed my order on the 30th, hadnt heard from them so i just called them. Had 2 woodies (tapered Armstrong and standard Guerin) and a 260 flex Dolo shaft ordered. Well they had my shaft and armstrong blade set aside (hopefully) but were out of guerins, expecting a shipment in last night, but nothing came in. But they had A standard Barney curve, so i told them ok.

Hopefully i'll get it all.

Toe curves > heel

:D I placed my order the second I found out they have Kovys in hopes it was the pure toe curve.

Insert personal preference reasoning here, but it is odd that the majority of the NHL are heel users.

Insert personal preference reasoning here, but it is odd that the majority of the NHL are heel users.

meh, not really, when most of them were growing up there was no such thing as a toe curve, and for some NHLers, they grew up with no curve at all. that explains to me why most of them use slight heel curves.

For guys in their 20s I figure I had the same curve options and there weren't as many heel curves around, but there were definitely more around than toe curves. Mids were easily the most abundant curve around and I had to stick to Koho for heels.

For guys in their 20s I figure I had the same curve options and there weren't as many heel curves around, but there were definitely more around than toe curves. Mids were easily the most abundant curve around and I had to stick to Koho for heels.

a lot of guys in their 20s are the guys were seeing use toe curves(albeit most of the are euros)

I'm looking to grab 2 of these tapered lefty, hopefully to pair with up 1 or 2 rbk 7k shafts. Can anyone vouch that these blades maintain stiffness after a couple games? And please, I've searched through over 10 pages of this thread, but haven't seen a medium to big mid curve, w a round toe, and open face., lie of 5 to 6. Anyone with information?

Thanks

Thanks man, I appreciate it. 2 more questions. About how much

do the composite tapered Mission blades weigh? I'm looking at getting 2 rbk 7k shafts, which are very light, around 255g before blade and I really don't want them to end up blade heavy sticks.

And finally, are they coming with glue or not? They site says maybe. If not, what type of glue could I use?

do the composite tapered Mission blades weigh? I'm looking at getting 2 rbk 7k shafts, which are very light, around 255g before blade and I really don't want them to end up blade heavy sticks.

And finally, are they coming with glue or not? They site says maybe. If not, what type of glue could I use?

idk the 1st one...but like a glue stick that comes with a hot glue gun or something...i use that kind of glue and a heat gun...works well for me...

They are pro stock blades.....the weights for them are going to vary all over the place depending upon the demands of the professional that they were originally built for.

Has anyone else found that the Dolo shaft + mission wood blades have horrible balance? VERY blade heavy...

I guess it depends on the blade/shaft combination, with pro-stocks its likely that each shaft blade combination will have different levels of balance.

Has anyone else found that the Dolo shaft + mission wood blades have horrible balance? VERY blade heavy...

I guess it depends on the blade/shaft combination, with pro-stocks its likely that each shaft blade combination will have different levels of balance.

Touche. I was using Horcoff's blades. I'm going to switch to the Warrior Clowe composite blades and see if that works better.

As much as the complaints have been flying about HM, I got my order today. I ordered around the Dec. 26th and received yesterday. I ordered:

2x dolo shafts

2x mission tapered prostock blade- 01-003 and a mellanby. All arrived on time as stated by UPS...

I don't believe the Mellanby was posted so:

img1698jf0.th.jpg