Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TBLfan

Pro stock mission blades

Defiantly getting one of those Warrior Kovalchuk's. Been looking for one forever. I just hope it's the huge meat hook and not the other things I've seen him use.

*sigh*

Got my shafts today(my buddy and I placed an order of:

2 dolo clear - 320 flex

1 dolo pf - 260 flex

1 dolo clear - 260 flex

What we got:

1 dolo clear - 320 flex

1 dolo nipple - 320 flex

1 dolo pf - 260 flex

Talked to HM they need to file a claim with UPS about the missing shaft. So this might take a while. :(

What do you have to do with the erroneous shafts? Hopefully you get to keep them.

After an initial talk with HM, they called me back and asked to send back their box. I explained to them that the box went out with the rest of the Christmas garbage and they said that was fine. Then tonight UPS showed up and I thought "Damn, they sent those out fast!" Turns out the UPS guy was here for a pick-up, specifically the box. I told him what happened and he just brushed it off, saying the claim's already started.

If anyone does end up with a shaft in a flex or finish they don't want that HM is replacing or letting you keep gratis, shoot me a PM, eh?

So it sounds like, from all the pages posted, that ordering this stuff from Hockey Monkey is flawless? ;)

Got a VM from them tonight "regarding my order." Uh ohhhhhhhhhhh .... Glad its only 4 woodie blades. LOL.

So it sounds like, from all the pages posted, that ordering this stuff from Hockey Monkey is flawless? ;)

Got a VM from them tonight "regarding my order." Uh ohhhhhhhhhhh .... Glad its only 4 woodie blades. LOL.

yeah and they will send you 4 mylecs instead :)

regardless of all the hastle, i cant resist more. so tonight i ordred 2 guerin and 2 brennan. plus a couple of clear dolomite shafts. no self control at all.

The prostock Kovy's are exactly this curve. The only thing that can be diffrent is the hosel part that gets inserted into the shaft some are short and some are long. And the lie is a warrior 4. This is what the CS girl told me and she went in the back to get a blade for me because I was a pain in the ass and I wantd to know every little thing about it before I ordered any. Well got 4 we will see I will post pictures as soon as I get it.

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/210643491...DJ?vhost=sports

Oh P.S the girl said the had twenty something in stock she thinks 29. and this was wed.

The prostock Kovy's are exactly this curve. The only thing that can be diffrent is the hosel part that gets inserted into the shaft some are short and some are long. And the lie is a warrior 4. This is what the CS girl told me and she went in the back to get a blade for me because I was a pain in the ass and I wantd to know every little thing about it before I ordered any. Well got 4 we will see I will post pictures as soon as I get it.

Oh P.S the girl said the had twenty something in stock she thinks 29. and this was wed.

I hope you're right, because that's exactly the one I wanted. Nice link to my pro pattern pic collection btw. ;)

yeah and they will send you 4 mylecs instead :)

As long as they come in a variety of colors and come with the screws all will be good. Ouch!

I hope these names like "Malby," "Speeza," "Smitson" and "Zuvob" are the players we're to assume they are. They have a loooooooooot of guys who don't shoot RH under the RH blades though. I feel like I should donate to a dyslexia fund.

I hope you're right, because that's exactly the one I wanted. Nice link to my pro pattern pic collection btw. ;)

Do you guys know if Kovy started using a smaller toe hook because my curve on my xxx-lite looks like it is much bigger than the one posted. (It might just be because I am looking at it sideways though).

I just ordered 2 Dolo nipple grip shafts, 320 flex. 2 Warrior Clowe blades, 2 Warrior Erskine blades, and 6 wood Mission Horcoff blades. We'll see how everything turns out...

Got my stuff yesterday...

Both shafts are boxy. One says 333/311 and the other 322/300 on the insde of the shaft. I forgot that the Warrior shafts are so short. Both are 53", which is about an inch and 1/2 short for my liking (with blade inserted). I'm going to try it without an end plug though. Who knows, I might like it!

No Erskine blades- They are out of stock.

Clowe and Horcoff blades are pretty nice. I'll get a pic up of the Clowe as soon as I get some batteries for the camera. Horcoff blades have been posted before. I did notice that the Horcoff is a pretty short blade.

Good luck to everyone who still has an order pending and everyone who didn't get all their stuff the first time.

Do you guys know if Kovy started using a smaller toe hook because my curve on my xxx-lite looks like it is much bigger than the one posted. (It might just be because I am looking at it sideways though).

I've seen about 5 variations of his curves. One looks like the one in the pic but smaller(like you describe), one is more like the affy I posted and the other two are inbetween the one in the pic and the affy.

Put an order in yesterday for following:

1x Warrior Pro Stock Nipple Grip Shaft (240 Flex)

1x Warrior Pro Stock Clear Shaft (260 Flex)

4x Mission Pro Stock RH Tapered Wood Blades (Donovan, Fitzgerald, Bartholomay, Boguniecki)

Hope I get it all.

Got an email that said I needed to contact Customer Service, turns out all of the blades I wanted were out so I ended up with 2x Armstrong and a Warrior Spezza.

Well, I didn't receive an e-mail confirming my first order yet, so I emailed them and asked what was up with that. And I just ordered another 300 flex nipple grip Dolo, and a Kovalchuk Dolo blade for it. I asked in my email if I could change my first order since it apparently hasn't shipped out yet, because I want another Kovy instead.

Seems like i've been going through sticks a lot lately, just snapped my XXX Lite on a one-timer in my game tonight. Good thing these dolo's are cheap :)