Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sid

Looking for this curve

Looks like an Inno blade, shorter hosel and a bit thick. The TPS Nash should be similar. The X1 is a nice composite blade and the PTC is essentially the same as the blades in the XN10 and R+.

It's not an Easton/Inno/or Louisville!!!!

You sure? Looks like a Inno graphite blade in a 1100 to me.

I'm pretty sure he knows what type of blade it is, considering that it's his.

It's Actually a Hespeler Gretzky composite!! They make great blades I am surprised I have not heard more about them on the site. Do you guys think it is similar to a Nash (Inno or TPS?).

Thanks Sid

It's Actually a Hespeler Gretzky composite!! They make great blades I am surprised I have not heard more about them on the site. Do you guys think it is similar to a Nash (Inno or TPS?).

Thanks Sid

TPS

Thanks Sid

Dand, I was sure it was at least made by Inno. The really thin V-shaped hosel looked the same as my blade.

from the last time I heard, those blades were made by Inno. I saw some of those the other day and then compared it to my own inno and they were very similar.