Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zrez

Cologne

Issey Miyake

Kenneth Cole Black

CK one

They are whats in the press at home at the minute, and I like 'em

Going home to ireland for a couple of weeks on tuesday, so may pick up something in the duty free then too (apart from my 2 bottles of grouse which are a must every trip)

I think it's actually called "Zero". It was one of their first colognes if not their first. I like it better than the more recent releases. I just called it Red since that's the bottle colour and I was too lazy to check.

Diesel has red green white and i think yellow or blue???

i gotsss diesel white, nautica forgot name:P , michael jordan , and some other randoms i got for Christmas that i dont use :lol:

Diesel has red green white and i think yellow or blue???

i gotsss diesel white, nautica forgot name:P , michael jordan , and some other randoms i got for Christmas that i dont use :lol:

That Michael Jordan stuff is what I like. That and the Tommy Hilfiguer stuff.

I think it smells good, but anytime I think somethin smell good, the girls say it smells like ass. So I just go the safe route with like bod.

I have a bunch like lacoste, hugo boss etc. but unliek waht was mentioned before the ladies seem to like the Michael Jordan stuff so I tend yto rock that one. I like this Calvin Klein stuff I have personally.

Fico di Amalfi from Aqua di Parma, Egoiste from Channel... good luck finding these.Great thing is nobody else will be smelling just like you

I know I'm gonna get a bunch for Christmas to add to my already HUGE collection my ussual is probobly the newest one at the time which at the moment is Burberry Brit.

I also have Egoiste. :D

I know I'm gonna get a bunch for Christmas to add to my already HUGE collection my ussual is probobly the newest one at the time which at the moment is Burberry Brit.

I also have Egoiste. :D

Same. Just recieved like a 4 pack of bod. I dont know many that use that stuff and I only think one out of the 6 different kinds I have smells half decent.

Kirra and Vurt from PacSun, and Curve Chill have all been winners and my girl just got me Euphoria by CK for X-Mas.