Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

arrows91

Hanson brothers

yeh before the exhibition game started they had pushed the ref over stole the puck and put it in the net!! so they all got 2:00 for abusive of official i think. Something like that.

They came on the ice in a BMW X5 police car.

Funny stuff.  But boy, those dudes are getting OLD.

The movie was released in 1977 almost 30 years ago.

Do you expect them to stay young forever? :D

DOB

Jeff Carlson July 20, 1953

Steve Carlson Aug. 25, 1955

David Hanson April 12, 1954

yeh i was surprised when i heard about them coming to basingstoke. Thought they would have gone to sheffield or nottingham. They still didnt sell basingstoke out.

I think these guys all have "real jobs" and do the Hanson thing on the side. A long time ago I read an article about them. One of them sells cars, another one is in construction (I think). They do it for fun and a bit of extra cash.

I would imagine they would be a hit at charity games.

They do it for fun and a bit of extra cash.

A bit is an understatement.

They demand a whole lot for a single performance. Last i remember, it was a couple thousand and full expenses paid.

yeh i was surprised when i heard about them coming to basingstoke.  Thought they would have gone to sheffield or nottingham.  They still didnt sell basingstoke out.

I just spoke with Kerry and told him he was being dissed on MSH. :D

From a businessman's perspective, he said the Tour overall was okay, but he said the London show was the best of the Tour. They sold 1200 of the 1700 seats, and he said the crowd was into it more than the stops in Germany. Because of that, there is the possibility of hitting the bigger UK cities next year: Sheffield, Cardiff and Belfast. Nothing set in stone, though.

yeh i was surprised when i heard about them coming to basingstoke.  Thought they would have gone to sheffield or nottingham.  They still didnt sell basingstoke out.

From a businessman's perspective, he said the Tour overall was okay, but he said the London show was the best of the Tour. They sold 1200 of the 1700 seats, and he said the crowd was into it more than the stops in Germany. Because of that, there is the possibility of hitting the bigger UK cities next year: Sheffield, Cardiff and Belfast. Nothing set in stone, though.

*Cough* What about Nottingham :(

*Cough* What about Nottingham :(

goulet29@29sports.com

Let your voice be heard, young sir!

Not sure wich one he is but a fgriend had slap shot dvd and had him autograph it. Was quite humorous as he is an electrician working on a building next to the one we were working on and he ran across the parking lot during lunch to get his autograph

i think the reason why not many people turned up was because no one knew about it, i only herd about it wen my mate says im going to watch the hansons at basingstoke , i wish i went now , i would love to see cloutman get beat up lol