Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2007 RBK Catalogue

I Re-Ask my question, will RBK put out a 2XL or 3XL Pant?

If it isn't in the catalog, it isn't going to be available.

So by your logic, the 9K stick won't be available?

That was already addressed. That product was not ready in time for the catalog. The pants are in the catalog and show other sizes, just not the one he is asking for. Just to clarify:

If the product is in the catalog but the color, size, curve, etc... you want is not, you aren't going to see it available at retail.

I Re-Ask my question, will RBK put out a 2XL or 3XL Pant?

If it isn't in the catalog, it isn't going to be available.

So by your logic, the 9K stick won't be available?

That was already addressed. That product was not ready in time for the catalog. The pants are in the catalog and show other sizes, just not the one he is asking for. Just to clarify:

If the product is in the catalog but the color, size, curve, etc... you want is not, you aren't going to see it available at retail.

gotcha

I have the 7k sickick pro stock and I like it very much but now after my game a week ago I saw that the curve had a crack and that my whole curve is cracking now but I'm from europe and almost everybody with a rbk stick has that problem :s

cya

Edited by 2Way Player

I was just wondering if anyone has the 7k sickick ops and if they like or dislike it.Is there anything you particularly don't like about it?

I also have a sickick pro stock. Coming from a Synergy SL it does seem a bit heavier, but I must say my slapshot seems to have a bit more zing on it! :D Overall, it has also has a nice feel to it.

Does any one know if the Modano on the sick kick is the exact same as the modano/foresberg(sp) from easton, specifically the stealth?

i compared a 7k sick kick at my lhs and they are prety close the forsberg had a bit more curve to it nothing to noticible they had the same lie,lenght.

anyone know where they have the SH7K taper shaft in stock look like a great combo 445g with a bergeron blade :o

Edited by HkY_GuY

sorry for that. i was just wondering cause many stores have the 7k sick kick already so i tought mayby some store will have the shaft also.

Edited by HkY_GuY

wow.....they look like really great gear.....but do you think RBK has solved thier durability problem with thier sticks??? and the 5k gloves lookk sweet :D :D

Am I correct in assuming the 4k is more of a lower end skate than the 5k? When they marketed the 8k and 9k at the same time, you could choose between two "pro" skates; one with pump, one without. I saw a skate this past November that looked a lot like the 4k, but didn't have any number on it. I saw it on a college team that tests newer product for RBK. Players wore the 9k, Vector 10 SE, and this 4k-like skate. Seems strange that players at such a high level would choose a lower end skate when they could have the 9k or 10 SE. Any chance that the unmarked skate I saw was a pro level skate that has yet to be release and is not in the catalogue?

I am sure someone can answer this, but in thr RBK catalog, it says the "crosby" pattern will be available on 9/1/2007. Is this the date that his sherwood contract expires?

The catalogue has been corrected...nobody knows. There is talk that the Crosby pattern will be the P34.

Wow on greatskate they already advertise the 9k O stick! I didn't know anybody had them yet.

They don't.

I swear when the new stuff comes out in training camp, I'm going to put them up on my work's site and take pre-orders.