Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

ONEGoal Hockey Show

Starting a thread for the Toronto show - the other thread we have is for the November 07 show.

We're going to try to get everyone together on one night - so if you'll be attending the show, let us know in this thread.

I should arrive Saturday afternoon and will stay through Tuesday morning. I'll spend Sunday and Monday at the show. The OneGoal Gala Event is Sunday night. The update says I won 2 tickets but I'll wait for a confirmation!

yeah ill be there for sure and very possibly hungover on sunday. But like all the years I look forward to going to the shows and OTG sorry man we just got a shipment of Graf goal skates

I should arrive Saturday afternoon and will stay through Tuesday morning. I'll spend Sunday and Monday at the show. The OneGoal Gala Event is Sunday night. The update says I won 2 tickets but I'll wait for a confirmation!

No worries got rid of them to a goalie on our team.

See you at the show. Let me know when and where your going and if your going on your own or with your dad.

might make it if i can convince my buddy to add me to his shops list of people going... then just wander around aimlessly the entire time..

Let me know if you want to split a room again. We'll find something a little cheaper this time.

Looking to get there Sat afternoon - thinking of taking the train out there from Windsor. Trying to score TML tickets that night, have a pretty good bead on them.

NBH has a party at CN Tower for FLDs on Saturday night. I'll be there. Just have to make sure they put Coach's Corner on the HD after the first period!

NBH has a party at CN Tower for FLDs on Saturday night. I'll be there. Just have to make sure they put Coach's Corner on the HD after the first period!

yeah ill be there possibly with a couple of our cashiers also

Last year Vegas was mostly smaller manufacturers and really heavy on inline product. Warrior was the only one to have the same size booth in both locations.

Yeah I read that in the recap from last years show, but the line up seems good this year (on paper).

A guy I know is attending both the ONEgoal show in Toronto and the LPH in Vegas, just wondering if it wasn't a little pointless to go to both?

Well, like I said, I'll be doing both - my job is sending me to TO and I am going to Vegas on my own accord. Won't do any business, just catching up with friends in the business and such.

i won't make eaither this year.... little upsetting since i have been to at least one show each of the last 4 years, but I will get over it..... good thing I have some bachelor parties in Vegas coming up in a couple months

Yeah I read that in the recap from last years show, but the line up seems good this year (on paper).

A guy I know is attending both the ONEgoal show in Toronto and the LPH in Vegas, just wondering if it wasn't a little pointless to go to both?

You have to go to one-goal, everyone is there. LPH is in Vegas, that alone should say it. LPH also moved to a smaller location this year.