Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MissConduct

CCM Vector 10.0 NHL EDITION

damn, if only I wore number 77.. haha. I'm not a fan of the number plate on the back. It's goofy

Well, we have white markers/sharpies around here. B)

damn, if only I wore number 77.. haha. I'm not a fan of the number plate on the back. It's goofy

I don't mind the nameplate myself. I do see how some people might not like it though. I do HATE the NHL shield on CCM and RBK stuff. I think they should leave the NHL shield to Junior skates and equipment or just drop it all together. But maybe I'm the only one and I should just get over it. :)

i think the nhl symbol on the gear is dumb unless your in the nhl. they should just put it on the nhl players gear so its like special.

I don't mind the nameplate myself. I do see how some people might not like it though. I do HATE the NHL shield on CCM and RBK stuff. I think they should leave the NHL shield to Junior skates and equipment or just drop it all together. But maybe I'm the only one and I should just get over it. :)

Im with you. I heated the one which was on my OXYSOX and peeled it off.

I don't know about you guys, but did anyone else notice the massive amount of spelling errors in that discription...?

Well he's French Canadian, what do you expect?

whats the difference between these and the vector 10's? cosmetics?

Are the skates great skate are shipping at full stiffness, or retail stiffness?

I don't know about you guys, but did anyone else notice the massive amount of spelling errors in that discription...?

stupid and useless comment dude! :blink:

as for the skates...I dont recall seeing these in the NHL, I was sure they had the same as the store had!

stupid and useless comment dude! :blink:

as for the skates...I dont recall seeing these in the NHL, I was sure they had the same as the store had!

Ovechkin wears these badboys.

Well, these are already shipping from GreatSkate, and the buy it now price is the same price for a pair of new ones...plus free shipping.

small point, Shipping is not free, there is a handling charge. Tricky way to advertise free shipping then add a "handling charge".

I'd like to see you do the same description in french.