Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

i thought you meant JR from here - i was gonna say how did he pull that off? but then i saw it was by Jeremy Rutherford :P

side question: i looked at david's twitter log but can't figure out how to see the questions that he is answering - is it something stupid i'm missing or not possible?

With Twtter you only see half the conversation. If it's an @ reply you can click on the person's name he is replying to and look through that feed to find the question.

Perron Played Great today

Not on the scoresheet.

Perron you can really notice the increase in speed. Frankly it surprised me he looks 2 steps faster.

His physical and defensive play was outstanding today.

A big hit on Zetterberg late then followed it by laying out Bertuzzi with under 2 minutes left whic allowed the Blues to control the puck deep in their zone. Very key play.

Good Job by the whole team as well

Following him on Twitter, this is his last post:

Hockey is happiness it's intoxication without the hangover, it's stimulation without the pills. It's price is high, yet it's reward are richer.

Some say its a boy's pastime, yet it builds men. It cleanses the mind. Rejuvenates the body. It is these things and many more for those of us who know and love hockey is truly happiness.

Following him on Twitter, this is his last post:

Hockey is happiness it's intoxication without the hangover, it's stimulation without the pills. It's price is high, yet it's reward are richer.

Some say its a boy's pastime, yet it builds men. It cleanses the mind. Rejuvenates the body. It is these things and many more for those of us who know and love hockey is truly happiness.

LOL, Moe Norman originally said that about golf. He just took out golf and put hockey

Drew three penalties and the Blues scored on all three, the last one being as time expired

Yes he still has no points.

He has played the last 3 games as well as any time he has been a Blue

Just snakebit I guess, but I do not know if anyone can play any better than he has been.

You guys all know hockey and that is the way it happens. You can play like crap and have a puck hit you in the rear end and you get a point.

Oh yea he is now a full time penalty killer so he plays in all situations and is off the point on the PP now and plays on the half wall. I guess if they gave a third assit he would have had it on the first goal as he started the whole sequence.

is that his first shorthanded goal? he definitely looked determined to score on that rush

He made a couple nice moves to expose the Minnesota defensemen just inside his own blueline. That created a couple odd man rushes and an excellent transition game overall.

Whenever I check the scores and see David Perron on the score sheet, I immediately jump over to MSH to read what you guys have to say lol. Good for him though on a solid night last night. JR if you talk to him tell him to get Kariya scoring - I need more points from him in my pool!