Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bendy

I need help with my response+ :(

Ok... I just bought a response+, I played with it tonight in the beer league. Now their is massive cut from a skate right on the heel of the blade, it goes about 2mm deep but it's like a tiny punched out square, it really hasn't effected the stiffness of the blade, but i'm scared it will affect the over all durability. Is their any type of epoxy resin that I could fill the hole with so it would hold up longer? I'm just feeling down cuz my last stick was a 90 dollar peranis "famous makers one piece" and it lasted forever, and now my brand new 160 dollar TPS is pretty much trashed ......:( Any help would be VERY much appreciated

Any type of epoxy will work. Just fill the hole and spread a little around it as well.

Hey man I had pretty much the exact same thing happen to my brand new XN10. Epoxy worked miracles. It got cut in like February, and its been going strong ever since.

Does pro-toe work?

no, my brother did that with his response, and everytime he had to retape hisstick the pro toe can right of with the tape.

someone at my school was into rc cars, and he has a carbon fibre sealant that he'd cover the car chassis in. it actually bonds to the carbon fiber and seals it. i wrecked the toe on my novius/1100 (prostock novius is an 1100 methinks) and there was a crack, so i used some of the stuff and it's been fine for 8 months now. you should be able to find it in most hobby shops