Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BEE D0N

What's that song?

I heard a catchy song at Playwrights this weekend, very poppy/techno, and the chorus was a whistle type tune. long shot i know, but i hope this rings a bell for someone

That sounds a bit like "Starry Eyed Surprise" by Paul Oakenfeld & Shifty Shellshock, although the chorus isn't quite a whistle as much as an organ that has a similar tenor. Definitely techno/poppy, though.

Anyone know the song that was just on Unique Whips, they were testing the system in the Red hummer and said its the loudest system they've ever built. they were playing this rap song and i didnt get the lyrics but it was a nice beat. sorry know detials.

What is Unique Whips? Are you talking about that whips episode of MTV Cribs??? << not trying to correct you just wondering

Pimp My Ride. They customize cars but for like football players and celebrities. Alot better in my opinion. You see everything not just fancy tvs and ps2s

Its not called pimped my ride, its Called Unique Whips. Its on the Speed Channel.

http://www.speedtv.com/uniquewhips/

Anyone know the song that was just on Unique Whips, they were testing the system in the Red hummer and said its the loudest system they've ever built. they were playing this rap song and i didnt get the lyrics but it was a nice beat. sorry know detials.

What is Unique Whips? Are you talking about that whips episode of MTV Cribs??? << not trying to correct you just wondering

Pimp My Ride. They customize cars but for like football players and celebrities. Alot better in my opinion. You see everything not just fancy tvs and ps2s

Its not called pimped my ride, its Called Unique Whips. Its on the Speed Channel.

http://www.speedtv.com/uniquewhips/

i meant it was similar to pimp my ride

Anybody know the name of the song in the Ford Fusion commercial where the guy drives the car up the side of the wall?

yeah, sorry for bringing up an old thread but, I am in dire need of some help

there is a song that has the line "two fifty four....." and I dont know the rest. Sorry for being so vague but I just can't remember the rest. If anyone knows what the title of this song is I would really appreciate it.

I'm looking for a song with lyrics that go "now I'm back for my fans" It's a rap/hip-hop song and I've searched everywhere but cannot find the song.

If one of you know it, thanks alot!

Put the petal to the metal - by Kazzer says "I'm like a 454 with the four on the floor" that crazy song where the guy runs around doing backflips and stuff.

yeah I tried that song, its not it. The song I am looking for doesnt have '454', it says '254' or sumthin along the lines of that.

Röyksopp - Remind Me

wow. i never would have guessed.

that's a metal name if there ever was one.

They're Norwegian. You'd know if you bothered to Google/Wiki them after reading the name.

And you would have been able to figure out then name of the song and band if you just entered some of the lyrics from the commercial and the word "Geico" or "caveman" into an internet search. I know this because I did exactly this when I was wondering about the song myself a few months ago. It's amazing how powerful the internet is. Almost as amazing as how I choose to use it to look up Geico commercial songs.

Anyone know the name of the singer who plays all the heavy metal songs in um, like lounge music?

Richard Cheese.

Anyone know the name of the singer who plays all the heavy metal songs in um, like lounge music?

i believe you are looking for Richard Cheese

Edit: IT looks like Maka beat me to it.

I have an mp3 from the free Napster days and it may be a mislabeled. It's named 'Foo Fighters and Kurt Cobain - The one to find', but I don't think anything like that has ever been mixed together. You can check it out here, the link expires in a week. I can't bring myself to delete it, but I don't even know who it's by. If you know what this song is, you're the champion.

songlyrics.com can help in these situations...

I like the Geico song..they play more of it on their microsite www.cavemanscrib.com

I have an mp3 from the free Napster days and it may be a mislabeled. It's named 'Foo Fighters and Kurt Cobain - The one to find', but I don't think anything like that has ever been mixed together. You can check it out here, the link expires in a week. I can't bring myself to delete it, but I don't even know who it's by. If you know what this song is, you're the champion.

I've given this about 4 listens and I can confirm it's neither Grohl, or Cobain.. from the studio prompt, it sounds like this could be something that wasn't even released.. which will make it harder for you to find out who it is. Good luck with that one though, I'd delete it so you don't drive yourself crazy wondering who it is.. haha

songlyrics.com can help in these situations...

I like the Geico song..they play more of it on their microsite www.cavemanscrib.com

Go to the Dillards at Northpark Mall. That song is on a continuous loop. Talked to my salesperson, and she said she was about to go crazy since that song is catchy enough that you can't tune it out.