Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

SW 3

Cool, I know a few guys on the team so I'll probably be there to watch, most of them are Cleveland boys I haven't seen before, so I'm not sure how good they will end up being.

The cincy/columbus guys I'm with for Ohio 1 should be pretty solid though.

statewarsice600x2xxhhh8.th.jpg

force in ice hockey? i donno bout that

Uggghh yea for some reason I dont see that being a hit at all.

Roller hockey is usually where you find more free-agent type players who bounce from team to team. So its normal for them to get on a team like statewars and do a tourny.

Ice hockey players are usually not gona do a tournament without the team they've practiced with.

statewarsice600x2xxhhh8.th.jpg

force in ice hockey? i donno bout that

Uggghh yea for some reason I dont see that being a hit at all.

Roller hockey is usually where you find more free-agent type players who bounce from team to team. So its normal for them to get on a team like statewars and do a tourny.

Ice hockey players are usually not gona do a tournament without the team they've practiced with.

This is one of the big problems of having a rink. The tournaments break up the travel teams and walk off from the rink with the bucks. Roller should be like ice. If you're good, make your team better instead of leaving them high and dry. Commitment rules.

anyone know what kinda puck they use at at state wars? and How about how long games are ? thanx

I'm pretty sure IDS is used for the puck and games are scheduled to run 45 minutes. Not sure if its stop clock or running though so I'm not sure exactly how much game time there is though.

anyone know what kinda puck they use at at state wars? and How about how long games are ? thanx

I'm pretty sure IDS is used for the puck and games are scheduled to run 45 minutes. Not sure if its stop clock or running though so I'm not sure exactly how much game time there is though.

last year and the year before they didnt use IDS pucks...

and random but Im playin for VA 1 junior

Really? I didn't play last year, but I did the year before and I was thinking IDS. What did they use instead?

this will be my first year and i heard it was awsome

to tell the truth, Georgia (My team) had little to no representation and our team (92a) probab;y isnt going to do very well.

i think that the georgia jerseys are fairly cool but i feel like they kinda copy from yall's ( NC )

Well, if Robert Sullivan, Adam Patel, and Kyle Livingston aren't playing, there really isn't much going on.

thats what i said... i tried to get my coach to ask adam patel and robert sulliven to come out but we ended up leaving with only 7 skaters and our goalie got hurt. but if we would have had those key guys, we would have done much better. And they used a rocket puck, not the ids.

i wasnt a huge fan of the rocket puck or the mateflex floor either. the rocket puck seems smaller and my wheels couldnt grip on the floor. they were brand new hot shots so it wasnt the wheels fault. Plus i never won anything at the warrior stand which sucked.

Whatever tournament organizers get cheaper, they will probably use. Why does NARCh use Rocket Pucks instead of IDS? IDS has always been a personal favorite, as well as one around my region. And based on board opinions, it is still the best; however, I hear NARCh gets (got) Rocket Pucks cheaper, and they aren't absolutely useless, so they took them.

Daryn Goodwin (I think I have the name right) who runs/works with Narch is also the creator of the Rocket Puck. That is why they use it instead of IDS.

I just wish they would listen to everyone complaining though and change to IDS. It is one thing when there is divided public opinion about something, but I have honestly never ever once heard a good thing said about the rocket puck.

I did not mind the floor but those pucks were horrible. Also around here IDS is the standard.

I honestly felt like i lost my hands with the rocket. I was so used to the feel and hardness of the puck. Hard to explain. That mateflex was really slow too. PLEASE BRING BACK THE EXCESS FLOORING AND THE IDS PUCK!!!!!

well if you only play with an IDS puck of course you'll have trouble with the Rocket...if you are going to NARCh/other that use it..practice with it before hand..its that simple

well if you only play with an IDS puck of course you'll have trouble with the Rocket...if you are going to NARCh/other that use it..practice with it before hand..its that simple

That's true, after some practice, we get used to it, but it's still bouncy and doesn't stay flat. They do shoot fast, though, but that's about it.