Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Briggy

Hockeymonkey Lockjaw

I was looking at hockeymonkeys website when i came across the TPS Lockjaw and noticed that one of their pattern's was a Hull Pro stock. Now when they say Hull pro stock do they mean the Hull rocker curve with the shaved toe? I called and none of them had any idea. So if anyone has ordered this curve before, or know what im talking about it would greatly be appreciated.

http://store.yahoo.com/hockeymonkey/tpslocjawrb.html

There was also a TPS model XX Pro Stock that was actually a retail model. That Hull blade had very little curve and almost no loft.

If it's the retail model, no. However I don't know what it actually is that they're selling.

I called them yesterday and the woman said "Well, I guess its the most recent curve of his." So that's not that reassuring, but for $20 i think i'll order and see, and if its not his curve then i'll just shave the toe and curve it myself.

They're not still making the Lockjaw blades though right? If not that blade's going to last a session.

I just ordered the blade, so i can only hope it is the Hull with the shaved toe, when i get it next week i will tell you what the curve is

I can verify this i think. I just bought a TPS XX Pro Stock woodie, Hull pattern, and it is NOT the monsterous toe curve with the shaved rockered toe. Its a slight heel curve with little loft, and a squarish round toe.

The blade is fairly old and at that point it was a retail curve. I would think this is his actual curve as it is the only one marker Pro stock. The others are just the pattern name and this is also the only RH blade they are offering.

I just got a call from hockeymonkey saying that the pro stock lock jaw blade doesnt have the screw in it like the others, so it is basically a lousivlle wood blade. I asked her about the curve and she said that it is similiar to a modano except that the curve begins in the middle. I said to her this was a big misunderstanding and i would forget it, if she gave me free overnight shipping and she shut me down hard.

I just got a call from hockeymonkey saying that the pro stock lock jaw blade doesnt have the screw in it like the others, so it is basically a lousivlle wood blade. I asked her about the curve and she said that it is similiar to a modano except that the curve begins in the middle. I said to her this was a big misunderstanding and i would forget it, if she gave me free overnight shipping and she shut me down hard.

There's still a slim chance that it's Hull's actual blade. Pro stock Lockjaw's dont have the screws.

At my store, we have Grant Marshall's pro stock TPS Rubber Response(RH). HIs curve is Hull's that he picked up when he was in Dallas with him. I have pictures if you want to see the curve, and if it's something you're interested in we are selling them for $135USD + shipping.

At my store, we have Grant Marshall's pro stock TPS Rubber Response(RH). HIs curve is Hull's that he picked up when he was in Dallas with him. I have pictures if you want to see the curve, and if it's something you're interested in we are selling them for $135USD + shipping.

Blatant plug ;) God bless the Hockey Stop and Joey Neeeha

:rolleyes: what are you talking about man....I know nothing of this Joe Neeeha you speak of.

:D

-BJSL-

yeah we do, however i just left work....and im struggling to think of who all we have. Cassels XN10 (LH) is the only one that comes to mind atm. I'll get back to you on the rest.