Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Royals98

Wearing Hockey Gear

I put on all my upper body stuff last night and posed in front of the mirror. I've never really seen myself with my stuff on. At least recently.

I'm 29.

Domileafs!

I put on all my upper body stuff last night and posed in front of the mirror. I've never really seen myself with my stuff on. At least recently.

I'm 29.

Domileafs!

Domileafs, now thats a name i haven't heard in a while, what a loser.

From time to time I like to strut around in my house wearing nothing......but my Easton Classic (with sternum lace-up) shoulder pads.

Girlie laughed her AZZ off and fell off of the couch the other night when I did it. She didn't think that it was quite as enticing as I did....as I got nothing that night.

:(

Before a tryout one of my buddies slept with his gloves on, and his stick in his hands. The next day he got 3 goals. I tried it the following night and had a 3 point game. :P

Before a tryout one of my buddies slept with his gloves on, and his stick in his hands. The next day he got 3 goals. I tried it the following night and had a 3 point game. :P

This sounds VERY remniscent of Mystery Alaska.....

;)

a little bit ago when i was 6-8 i use to be a goalie so id throw my leg pads on then turn the flyers game on and basiclly did everything hextall did(out of all goalies it had to be him, right?)

This sounds VERY remniscent of Mystery Alaska.....

;)

Uhh.. what?

After reading the post here I drug out my gear that hasn't seen any action in too long.

Fully suited up to see if it still fits... forgot how good it feels.

I can just hear the song now...'I wear my Mirrored Visor At Night' lol

Does wearing your cup down to the bar count?

I can just hear the song now...'I wear my Mirrored Visor At Night' lol

Does wearing your cup down to the bar count?

It's great for those nights where I strike out horribly. <_<

when i was younger i wore my gear around the house pretending to be a made up superhero "hockey man"

but nowadays i play with my gear when i watch games and i take my cage off my mask to see how i look with out it. . . im 17

Hi there,

i was wearing my skates last night in front of my tv watching a recorded game from last season avs vs sharks. Im also having a stick and a ball in my bedroom so im ready to stickhandling all the time.

I just like to watch some hockeygames and clean my visor or tape sticks or doing some stickhandling in commercial breaks.

bye the way im 21

I always have one of my older OPS and a golf ball, and a hockey ball in my den. There is a reason that I don't have a coffee table in my house, because I am usually stick handling all the time while the TV is on.

I've been wearing my new G35's everyday for the past 3 weeks. I keep telling the girlfriend that I'm sure making sure that they're ready to go when the ice is down...she still thinks I'm a 'tard.

I also put on the everything minus the skates and run around in my basement stickhandling like I'm in overtime in the finals and trying to get the pass to Iginla who's waitin for it in front of the net. I haven't gotten busted with that one yet though, I make sure that nobody will unexpectedly show up before that fiasco begins.

Yeahhhhh....I'm 23.

I wear my helmet when I play NHL07. Makes me feel like I'm in the game. :lol:

Just kidding, but I have worn skates around the house. They were knew and I was breaking them in...I swear. The look from the wife when she came home and saw me sitting at the computer with my skates on was priceless.

In college, when I was living in the dorms, one of the girls in my house used to come down to my room while I was "studying" and would put on my gear and run around like an idiot.

I always have one of my older OPS and a golf ball, and a hockey ball in my den. There is a reason that I don't have a coffee table in my house, because I am usually stick handling all the time while the TV is on.

i like stickhandleing through my tables and chairs when nobodys around