Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dupes

Habs equipment sale

Heads up to who ever would like to get some stuff there... it starts at 9.30-2.00 , doors next to the souvenir shop.

Skates,gloves,pants,helmets and skates will be available!

PS:Please dont PM me to buy you some stuff, I cant!

I actually might be able to get there, hopefully there will be some stiff left when/if i get there. question for guys that have gone before, what are the prices like? I assume for bigger names there stuff would be more expensive.

Last year I got a pair of game used almost new pants for 100$ cdn!

They will also have sticks, game worn jersey, and most prolly never worn no numbers pro jerseys.

I've read that helmets are part of the sale, but I've also heard that they can't resell them because Pro helemts aren't certified.

Do they sell helemts, and if so...do they sell them with the visors still on, or do those get taken off and sold separately?

I've read that helmets are part of the sale, but I've also heard that they can't resell them because Pro helemts aren't certified.

Do they sell helemts, and if so...do they sell them with the visors still on, or do those get taken off and sold separately?

While not the same I went to an AHL sell and got a helmet w/oakley visor for 20 US. It had no certification if I can remember just an AHL sticker.

Scott

In the past the habs werent selling them for exact reason you said.

It looks like its gonna be different this year...I guess they'll be handing out waivers or something to whomever buys one!

There are more typos and grammatical errors in this one thread than I can stand

are instead of is

princes

WOW

If anyone does buy a stick from a pro team equipment sale I suggest they inspect it carefully. Take the tape off the blade and so on. Used player sticks can sometimes get broken and still end up in the "sell" pile by mistake. I know this is obvious but it's easy to get all excited and forget to be a consumer at this sort of thing.

it's not really a mistake. Some people go to the sales for game used stuff to collect, not for them to use and a broken stick is just fine for them.

My lhs sells pro stock broken sticks, game used sticks and new sticks for the same price... They ALL sell.

There are more typos and grammatical errors in this one thread than I can stand

are instead of is

princes

WOW

Your syntax has menopause because there isn't a period in sight here. LOLOLOROFLSTEIN.

AND

AND

Kovalev scored 44 goals in 01-02 and 95 points, and has reached the 20 goal plateau 11 times, this season he has 14, but the Canadiens leading scorer is Sheldon Souray...don't blame it on Kovy thats all i'm saying.

Generally speaking...are the lineups at these pro sales an hour long to get in....? Is 8:30 too late to get there...

To those who have gone before...

AND

AND

Kovalev scored 44 goals in 01-02 and 95 points, and has reached the 20 goal plateau 11 times, this season he has 14, but the Canadiens leading scorer is Sheldon Souray...don't blame it on Kovy thats all i'm saying.

The Kovalev argument has been done to DEATH on this (and other) boards. Yes...he's got talent like few others...if only that talent showed up EVERY night...He'd be unstoppable. Sadly that just isn't the case. His great season 12 years ago built a legacy he's never lived up to since.

Quick question: do you have to be a season ticket holder or anything to get in to the sale?

Not that I'm aware of. Why would they post in publicly. They'd just send it out privately to STH if that was the case.

OWN THE HABS' GAME-USED EQUIPMENT!

The team is holding its semi-annual game-used equipment sale on Saturday, March 17 from 9:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.

at the Montreal Canadiens Team Store, located inside the Bell Centre at 1220 Gauchetière Street West.

Featured items for sale include game-used jerseys, sticks, skates, gloves, pants, helmets and more.

So whether you're a Habs fan looking for that one-of-a-kind souvenir, a hockey player in need of some new gear,

or a collector in search of hockey memorabilia, don't miss out on this unique opportunity.

For more information, please call (514) 925-2356.