Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Netminder32

Bauer XXX Goalie Skate "Pimp my skate" Cowlings

I think Bauer finally went too far... New for 2007, Pimp my goalie skates!

xxxcowling.jpg

:o

What is wrong with the world these days? First the V3's, now this? :ph34r:

It's from TotalHockey...they dye them and sell them as if they were real. Did the same thing with Tuuk Lightspeed holders for normal skates....there was a discussion on the ice equipment boards on it cause someone bought them and they chipped, but it was white underneath. They said rather than spend $$$ on buying, do it yourself for $5 and RIT dye.

Think the translucent effect is from their photoshop...and with the way they've done their other skates, yeah your probably buying something that is dyed.

Think the translucent effect is from their photoshop...and with the way they've done their other skates, yeah your probably buying something that is dyed.

I thought the same but I checked out the XXX goalie skatesat TotalHockey yesterday, they were in fact translucent.

My avatar is political and social satire. Saying "This is what you get when you try to make hockey appealing to the basketball hommies!" is neither of which.

My avatar is political and social satire. Saying "This is what you get when you try to make hockey appealing to the basketball hommies!" is neither of which.

Isn't that exactly what the NHL is trying to do?

Isn't that exactly what the NHL is trying to do?

Trying to make hockey appealing to basketball players? No I don't think that's exactly what they're trying to do.