Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lee92

stick tape

has anyone here ever tried using electrical tape on their sticks for the handle? i'm just curious to know, becuz with regular tape it gets all gummed up on me and sticky n crusty, so i was just wondering if this would work n hold up

I tried it when i didnt have gloves and my hand slippped off. But when i got my gloves it was a little slick. Perhaps personal preference.

I have been using electrical tape for a long ass time. A couple years ago my cousin told me about it and I tried it and I really likes it and I have been using it since.

I use Tournagrip that I get for my tennis racquet handles (or any other tennis overgrip manufacturers, Wilson, etc). Absorbs well and non-stick. You should be able to get it at any big local sporting good store or tennis pro shop. I've seen some guys in the NHL use it.

I use baby powder when my teamates get out of line. A couple of my friends swear by electric, say it saves their palms.