Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blueliner27

NBH ID program Update

I went to "The Hockey shop" in Surrey few days ago (and there I bought my NBH glove). I talked to a guy (don't know his name but said that he met JR in show.) and said that there will be NBH ID program extended, not just names on sticks. He also mentioned that there will be customized gloves, pants, and few of protectives.

Price is ridiclous; it's $299.99 (CDN) per Sr. stick.

Funny thing I heard was that there will be "custom" junior stick as well. :lol: Price? possibly slight lower than $299

Any thoughts? I may be inaccurate.

I went to "The Hockey shop" in Surrey few days ago (and there I bought my NBH glove). I talked to a guy (don't know his name but said that he met JR in show.) and said that there will be NBH ID program extended, not just names on sticks. He also mentioned that there will be customized gloves, pants, and few of protectives.

Price is ridiclous; it's $299.99 (CDN) per Sr. stick.

Funny thing I heard was that there will be "custom" junior stick as well. :lol: Price? possibly slight lower than $299

Any thoughts? I may be inaccurate.

NBH is setting the price on the ID sticks since you will be paying nike/bauer directly and not the store your ordering it from so really cant see how you find 299 ridiclous if thats the price nike/bauer is chargign for your own custom stick

well the fact that they dont have to sell the sticks @ wholesale prices means they are making a much larger profit.

well the fact that they dont have to sell the sticks @ wholesale prices means they are making a much larger profit.

there making same profit since the retailer is paying for the booth itself and from what I recall NBH is giving a credit towards the LHS that the stick is order through

Also, from the retailer's point of view, they'd get screwed if the stick was the same as the retail $249.99 One90. Why would you go to your LHS if you could just go online and order a custom stick for the exact same price as a regular One90?

there making same profit since the retailer is paying for the booth itself and from what I recall NBH is giving a credit towards the LHS that the stick is order through

I called our Nike Rep today and he said prices will be $209 in US for sticks. And stores that do not have the kiosk with the computer to do it there from the store...you can just do it online at home and Nike will ship the stick(s) directly to you.

Also, from the retailer's point of view, they'd get screwed if the stick was the same as the retail $249.99 One90. Why would you go to your LHS if you could just go online and order a custom stick for the exact same price as a regular One90?

Since when were One90s $249.99?

all I know is, I tried ordering the NikeID Free Trainer 7.0's 3 different times via the NikeID website.... everytime my order went through, I would get an email a week later saying my order couldn't be processed, due to shortage in materials...

while I know sticks, and equipment hopefully will be different, I haven't had the best experience with NikeID so far....

Can you alter the shaft shape/grip at all or is it just curve and your "name" on it.?

Thats probably it. Maybe a grip or no grip option?