Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

top-shelf

Ultimate Ice to Roller Conversion Setup

Haha...I'm sure she'd be fine with that if we had the cash! ;)

Thanks for the well wishes. Just another bump in the road...I'll be fine.

boots: ONE95 or ONE90 (5EE)

chassis: Tuuk Rocker

bearings: Labeda Titanium abec 5's

wheels: Kryptonic Mr.Sticky's 72mm/74a straight across

laces: Neon-Lime waxed laces

footbed: Superfeet yellow

my setup currently is:

boots: Supreme Comps JR.

chassis: Tuuk Rocker

bearings: Missions Swiss

wheels:Kryptonic Mr.Stickys for the front and back wheel / Red Star MX GT on the rocker (all wheels 72mm/74a)

laces: Lowry's waxed laces white/navy

footbed: Superfeet yellow

img1198j.jpg

Here's my skates - the all white Nike's are kept in a1 condition after I converted them, and are due to get an all white Magnesium chassis off a pair of Mission Boss Blacks plus the all white Kryptonic wheels instead of these ornage Formula G's. The current aluminum chassis looks crap on them at present.

The other conversion with the copper coloured Mission Hi-Lo have Rink Rat Hornets, and will remain the same.

Finally the Nike Air Accel ice skates will also be getting converted with a white Mag chassis from another pair of Mission Boss Blacks again with all white Kryptonics shortly.

Have all 3 in ice form too hence the conversions. I know they're an old, heavy and hated by some - but no other skates I own get other players coming up and asking me about them...

Usually play roller games in my converted one95's with Hummer chassis on them.

Picture013.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture016.jpg

just got the components to my dream skates. custom one95 boots, mission mg vanguard frame, super swiss 6 ball bearings, and labeda white fuzions. have a new set of dynasty 2 wheels coming too, i love labeda sponsorships!

well i got the boot i just need too get hold of the rest but this its my idea for a skate

boot Easton SE 16

chassis mission white vangard off the boss skate

wheels Kryptonics Extreme Sticky Hockey Wheels 09 or The Labeda Dynasty II wheel

bearings BSB 608 Swiss Lite Bearings 16 Pack

well i got the boot i just need too get hold of the rest but this its my idea for a skate

boot Easton SE 16

chassis mission white vangard off the boss skate

wheels Kryptonics Extreme Sticky Hockey Wheels 09 or The Labeda Dynasty II wheel

bearings BSB 608 Swiss Lite Bearings 16 Pack

I just started skating on a pair of black SE16's that I converted to Sprungs. I'm loving them so far. Very light compared to my Code Carbons. Should be a nice set up when you get that done.

Most expensive boot from Mission, Bauer or Easton

Chassis from most expensive Mission skate this year

Most expensive bearings

Most expensive Rink Rat or Labeda wheels

Most expensive waxed laces (yellow)

If a white version exists for any component, I would use it.