Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Tampa Bay Lightning new logos

This logo is awesome. I think it does look updated and they haven't strayed from the original too far. This is how the teams in the league who are changing there uni's should be doing it. Washington, Boston, and Tampa have all done an excellent job in modernising there look while keeping to their roots which i think is the most important thing, as tradition seems to play a massive role in hockey in general. I just wish Buffalo had waited, or San Jose had learnt from Buffalo's mistake.

Does anyone have this logo larger and without the modsquad watermark like with the Sharks one?

Thx

We learned our lesson after the last one.

Does anyone have this logo larger and without the modsquad watermark like with the Sharks one?

Thx

What would that be?

Thx

What would that be?

If it isn't watermarked, people will take it and claim credit for themselves.

Should there be a new sub-forum made since there are going to be so many announcements about this? I'd hate to miss a thread on this since I visit less frequently now.

-Team Logo/Jersey Announcements

-Offseason Transactions

-Game Reports

and so on

Should there be a new sub-forum made since there are going to be so many announcements about this? I'd hate to miss a thread on this since I visit less frequently now.

-Team Logo/Jersey Announcements

-Offseason Transactions

-Game Reports

and so on

There's no need for an additional forum just for jerseys.

Thx

What would that be?

If it isn't watermarked, people will take it and claim credit for themselves.

Already saw someone do that and put their link on it. It was rightfully fixed though.

I'm all for simplicity, but it looks amateurish. The mock up on the jersey is better. Basic design principles: If your background is flashy, you go with a simple logo. If your logo is flashy, your background has to be simple.

The RBK jerseys can support more basic logos, so I give this one a 6 out of 10.

I'm all for simplicity, but it looks amateurish. The mock up on the jersey is better. Basic design principles: If your background is flashy, you go with a simple logo. If your logo is flashy, your background has to be simple.

The RBK jerseys can support more basic logos, so I give this one a 6 out of 10.

im goin with a 8/10 i like it alot more than the old ones

I saw that - but you can still see the MSH logo in there right?

You could see part of your logo on there but they erased as much as they could. <_< Not one "modsquadhockey.com" was left untouched. The post got deleted and the original picture got reposted.

Guest mikemarshhhhhh

the text has a sharper look to it

compared to the horrible font that "Tampa Bay" is on there current jerseys