Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edge

Shockdoctor Footbeds/Insoles

Ok, on my Vapor XXs, my feet have pain right in the middle, where that bone sticks out on the side....on my last pair of Vapor XXs, this happened also, my feet dont like bauer insoles...i put my graf ones in there and my feet felt GREAT, no pain at all.

Well, i can't put my old graf ones in there because they are too small...

If this has happened to you, do you think these shockdoctor footbeds will work?, our shop has them in stock so i can get them easily..

http://www.prohockeyequipment.com/shocdochocfo.html

maybe you can contact graf directly and ask if u can purchase a pair....

as for the shockdoctors, i would ask if u could try a pair in your skates before you bought them..... its all Personal Prefrence

I love the shock doctor footbeds. I put a pair in my Vapor 10's because I was having the same problem you were and they felt 100 times better. I also hate the Bauer footbeds.

Ryan

Ok, on my Vapor XXs, my feet have pain right in the middle, where that bone sticks out on the side

okay edge, i had the exact same problem when i first got my 8090's (i think they have the same footbed as the XX's) and i simply loosened the laces a tiny around where the bone is (midfoot) and that gave my foot more room, taking the pressure of where it was hurting and now its perfect. (i have pretty wide feet) you might want to give that a try

thanks guys, i like my skates pretty tight, so i dont think the losening thing would work, i'll try calling up graf.

I have a size 8 XX and my graf footbeds are like 6.5.

no, they fit better than any other skate i tried on, including vectors, many grafs, EE XXs....the D XX's fit great, I love them, i always get that pain in all skates.

maybe xx's dont fit your feet?

They have to fit, everything from Bauer is perfect for him. :wacko:

Tyler did you feel that you lost any power transfer with the super feet compared to the factory insole?

I didn't notice nay difference in power transfer. All i noticed was the difference in comfort.

What size are your Vapor XX and what size are your grafs?  My LHS has a few graf insoles...

We actually have two graf footbeds left atm. they are size 7 and size 8. If you want them.

maybe xx's dont fit your feet?

They have to fit, everything from Bauer is perfect for him. :rolleyes:

lol, nice Chadd, it's just a faze. ;)

hey, i'm getting Nike Elbow pads, o wait... :P

Flaming June, why not? Explain please.

What size are your Vapor XX and what size are your grafs?  My LHS has a few graf insoles...

We actually have two graf footbeds left atm. they are size 7 and size 8. If you want them.

how much?

how much?

Good question, I'll let you know later on this afternoon when i head into the shop.

haha, i'll think about it guys, thanks. I'm still looking into the shocktechs, i can get em for like 10$ so i'll see.