Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

300/500/756

ARod gets to face the White Sox pitching, especially their bullpen this week and then the Royals. But Glavine has a great team and his stat is much more team-based than the other two.

And nobody's going to pitch to Bonds in LA.

ARod's crushed both balls so far tonight, broken batter to the warning track in straight away center his second AB. It's possible.

Just hit one to the warning track again, this one was a liner though not a towering shot. Dye also at the wall hard catching it.

A-Rod. Barry's not gonna hit a homer at LA, and Glavine's losing 1-0 so far. The Black Socks' pitching has sucked and it's been showing so far in the Yanks game. Alex also plays everyday, so if Glavine doesn't net 300 today, he won't get a shot at it for another 4 days.

A-Rod wins.

No 300 for Glavine tonight.

Shit...weren't they leading into the 7th with him still the pitcher of record?

At the time I wrote that, it was 2-2 in the bottom o the 8th. ND for Glavine at that point.

I hope A-Rod hits his 500th tommorow. Because I will be at that game, hehe.

Sitting anywhere where the ball may land in your lap?

Cha-Ching!

I've been to about 15 games this year and ARod has missed me three times. And by missed me I don't mean hit one, I mean I've been on TV 'cause he hit the ball within a few rows of me.

Also, for any Yankee fans, I've found the best seats that you don't have to pay a ton of money for. I had been a bleachers guy till I got tickets for my birthday this year. Section 34, LF box, you're right over the LFers shoulder.

Also, for any Yankee fans, I've found the best seats that you don't have to pay a ton of money for. I had been a bleachers guy till I got tickets for my birthday this year. Section 34, LF box, you're right over the LFers shoulder.

isn't there some kind of screen there, does it obstruct your view at all?

Nah, that screen in LF is just over the bullpens and those folding chair seats they'll sell on the weekends/premium games.

013-vi.jpg

that's the view from the section.

ARod finally got a hit in what was the weirdest inning ever.

8 runs for Chicago in the top of the second, chases Clemens (only three earned)

8 runs for New York in the bottom of the inning, chases Garland (all eight earned)

He's shown life the last few days, the ball he hit it on was probably the weakest ball he's hit this week in the air. It was the first pitch after a four-pitch walk to Abreu, fastball down the middle.