Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buzz_LightBeer

Bar Suppies Help

I'm putting together a party for Halloween, and am trying to gather the supplies to play Depth Charge. I'm having trouble locating the large mug for it (mostly because i dont know what its called) any help?

Beerfest.jpg

When's Germanfest? Head down there, you're sure to find something.

Not to be an ass but its called BEERFEST watched it saturday night actually, good movie and if he is starting a team all join...

We had a keg of Sleemans honey brown not to long ago, that goes down smoooooooth. I drove way to much into me because I felt like I was drinking juice and not beer.

I yakked pretty hard the last time I over drank on heiny. My brother is 16 now and its his beer of choice, but I cant stomach drinking anything that costs over $30 for a 24 so I stick to the worst, Lucky lager.

Just thought I would throw this in here, we made a wicked beer bong for this years Countryfest. Cost was 60 bucks and it holds 10 beers, My avatar is me and my buddy mitch destroying 6, he killed me but I finished it, even though it looks like im about to puke.

Here's the full pic, im on the left.

Bong

Not to be an ass, but he's not talking about the movie. When can you "head down" to a movie?

o sorry my mistake and i thought he was just joking around about beerfest.

I don't know if they have them in the States, but a Boston Pizza "Team Pitcher" may be what you are looking for. It's 3-4 pitchers