Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RWhockey

Nike/Bauer ONE95/ONE75 Skates

me as well would love to hear about them and i know you have a wider foot so i would also like to see how they stack up in the widerpeoplefeet department :)

I bet Bauer will be selling them at the Lets Play Hockey Expo in March like they were selling the XXXXs last year a couple months before they were available in stores.

I bet Bauer will be selling them at the Lets Play Hockey Expo in March like they were selling the XXXXs last year a couple months before they were available in stores.

They were NOT supposed to do that.

Hey JR, my lhs said that they would be getting their one95s in around April.15, They also said that if i placed a custom order around April.15 that it would take about 4-6 weeks to get in. Does that sound about right to you?

I was talking to quite a few people and they will be having some for sale at the Lets Play Hockey Expo.

Also Jr mentioned in the other thread that the price is going to be around $650, my store says that they will be selling for $450-$499?

JR, in your initial thoughts post on the one95's, you mentioned that any dealer who sold the skates below $649.99 could possibly loose their account. Are they trying to force retailers to sell their product at a price of their liking (example-under armour) or is that just the MAP of the One95's. Your comment above about online presence would lead me to believe that the price you quoted is just the minimum advertised price. Clarification would be much appreciated. Thanks

MAP?

Minimum advertise price. All items that where call for price on-line will be MAP price. You can sell lower than that, but cannot advertise for less.

MAP?

Minimum advertise price. All items that where call for price on-line will be MAP price. You can sell lower than that, but cannot advertise for less.

So when you see "Call for price" like you do on a ton of sites these days, it means it will be less than the MAP?

anyone coming to the hockey expo this upcoming week? I hear Bauer is going to be selling the one95's and the vapor xxxx stick'um ops. Pretty excited to try on some of the one95's, the only problem is that i'm sure they'll be pretty expensive. I'll just have to try some on, and then wait till April 15th or so,then I can get them for a good price from my lhs. Anyways, just wondering.. anyone going to be there?